Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Leave Coordinator in Alpharetta, GA at CIOX Health
at Ciox Health
The Leave Coordinator supports the Leave team and is responsible for the administration, coordination, and monitoring of all absences from work, as well as administration of the Worker’s Compensation program. Further, the Leave Coordinator supports the ADA accommodation request process.
- Administers Leave of Absence and Disability processes from receipt-of-request through return-to-work, ensuring all procedures, tracking requirements, and federal and state regulations are followed. This includes FMLA, state-based leave, military, STD, LTD, and company-specific leaves.
- Coordinates ADA accommodation program.
- Coordinates Worker's Compensation claims and processes.
- Answers employee queries on all leave, Worker’s Compensation, short and long-term disability, and ADA accommodations.
- Develops and maintain system reports required for leave functions. Reviews and analyzes reporting for discrepancies and anomalies.
- Sends leave documents, including coupons for benefits payments. Tracks and collects those associate payments.
- Partners with HR teams and business leaders/managers regarding employment decisions when approved leave time is exhausted or leaves are not certified; and to coordinate requests for reasonable accommodation.
- Liaisons with the leave, disability and workers compensation insurance carriers.
- Assists with Employee communications, presentations, and events related to Benefits and Leave related matters.
- Provides support to the Benefits and HR Shared Services teams.
- Ensures all documentation is properly scanned into the associate’s personnel file.
- Other administrative duties and special projects as assigned by supervisor.
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related degree, a plus.
- At least 1 year experience in Employee Benefits, Human Resources, and/or Leave/Disability Administration preferred.
- Basic knowledge about benefits and leave administration and applicable federal and state laws required, such as ERISA, COBRA, HIPAA, FMLA, ADA, SECTION 125, Workers Compensation, Medicare, and Social Security and DOL regulations.
- Familiarity with HRIS (UltiPro preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and research skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, ability to read, write and understand English
- Work well with numbers, using basic math and accounting skills to produce accurate work
- Effective team player, adaptable and flexible to changes in work load and priorities
- Ability to manage several complex projects simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines
- Must be able to work effectively in a team environment with a diverse group of people and projects
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision