Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at CoStar Group
Millions of prospective renters visit the Apartments.com network each month to find their next home. Be a part of this growing team as the new Product Manager. We are looking for an experienced product manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and launch products that deliver Apartments.com’s vision and strategy.
This position is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to work with a talented team and create innovative products for the real estate industry. If you are ready to make a real impact on our company and customers, then we’d love to talk to you!
- Own the roadmap for a portfolio products and features
- Use site metrics, stakeholder interviews, and industry trends to identify product enhancements and opportunities
- Collaborate with design, marketing, and development to create an exceptional experience for prospective renters
- Create product tests and use feedback to optimize features
- Define and capture product requirements in user stories
- Think strategically to create features that delight customers and achieve business goals
- Actively participate in the agile product development process
- 3-5+ years of digital product management experience with a proven track record of delivering highly visible products and services
- A passion for empathizing with the customer and improving the user experience
- Excellent organizational and project management skills with experience coordinating multiple, time-sensitive projects simultaneously
- Familiarity with agile software development process
- BA/BS degree required, graduate degree a plus
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment, and to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends
- Ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships across the organization
CoStar Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: CSGP) is the number one provider of mission-critical information, analytics and online marketplaces for the commercial real estate industry.
Headquartered in Washington, DC, CoStar's team of 3,000 worldwide includes the industry's largest professional real estate research organization. CoStar Group's suite of products including CoStar.com; Loopnet.com and Apartments.com offers marketing and information solutions to commercial real estate professionals and consumers throughout North America and Europe.
Why join the CoStar team?
Our culture of innovation and excellence attracts and encourages the best and brightest in a broad range of disciplines, which makes CoStar a fun and supportive place to work. CoStar's benefits plan ranked among the top 10% of employers nationwide. Besides generous pay and performance-based incentives, the company also provides a 401(k) with company match. We support our employees' professional and academic growth with internal training and tuition reimbursement.
With healthy snacks in every kitchen, we were recently recognized by the Alliance for Workplace Excellence with their Seal of Workplace Excellence and their Health & Wellness Trailblazers award. Our 10-point commuter assistance program, which resulted in traveling 4.8 million fewer vehicle miles and saving 242,000 gallons of gasoline per year, also recently won the Commuter Connections Incentive Award!
At CoStar we believe in working hard and playing hard. While we take our work seriously, we make plenty of time for fun. Give back to the community and participate in the CoStar Builds service program.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
For 25 years we’ve made it a priority to help our employees achieve their best. We know our success is reflected in the success of the people that make CoStar an industry leader. We are constantly reinventing the way commercial real estate professionals access and use data and we want you to play a part in our continued innovation and growth.