CoStar Realty Information, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Community Researcher I
at CoStar Realty Information, inc.
This full-time position will work in a professional business office to conduct Market Research calls and gather data and information by telephone and computer. This role requires you to speak with various individuals and business professionals gathering valuable information regarding residential and commercial property.
Successful candidates are expected to represent CoStar in a professional manner, providing the highest level of customer service possible. Successful candidates will interact with individuals and record data through our proprietary software application. Successful candidates must be comfortable with the operation of a personal computer and be comfortable with data entry processes and procedures.
As a Community Researcher, your day-to day responsibilities will include:
- Calling multifamily properties to research current and future availabilities
- Developing rapport and overcoming objections over the phone
- Accurately inputting all information gathered from calls into our proprietary database
- Must maintain a friendly, professional rapport with business professionals over the phone
- Must adhere to the attendance policy by being punctual and working designated shifts
- Maintain client confidentiality at all times
- Maintain a clean and productive workstation
- Maintain a team oriented, cooperative spirit
- Behaving in a friendly and professional manner at all times
We are looking for people with solid experience and a great attitude to join our team
- Previous experience working in a professional office setting in a customer service, sales or research role.
- Excellent communication skills including effective questioning and rapport building
- Strong attention to detail including experience of accurately gathering and inputting data
- Demonstrated success working as a member of a team
- Goal-oriented and motivated by performance-based metrics
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Good level of proficiency in MS Office and comfortable learning and using software applications
- Comfortable working in a business casual environment.
- Must be able to work from 11:30 am - 8:00 pm
- Familiarity with Computer/PC/Telephone
- Clear speaking voice, good grammar, and strong reading skills
- Ability to read and speak English fluently and in a conversational manner
- Ability to explicitly follow verbal and written instructions
- High tolerance for repetitive tasks
- Self-motivated to uphold production and quality standards
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
Founded in 1987, CoStar Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:CSGP) is the leading provider of commercial real estate information, analytics and online marketplaces.
CoStar conducts expansive, ongoing research to produce and maintain the largest and most comprehensive database of commercial real estate information. CoStar data powers the $17 trillion world of real estate – delivering the sale, lease, property, tenant, contact, reporting and industry information that makes connections happen. We help our clients make smart investments and decisions. Eighty-three percent of the nation’s commercial real estate transactions involve a CoStar subscriber, and the top 95% of the leading 1,000 brokerage firms use CoStar to inform their decisions.
We also help create lasting experiences through our family of marketplaces. In addition to CoStar, CoStar Group brands and marketplaces include LoopNet, Apartments.com, BizBuySell, and Lands of America – collectively attracting more than 25 million monthly unique visitors. The Apartments.com Network is the nation’s #1 most visited apartment listing network, with 45 million monthly visits, allowing renters to find their perfect homes. LAND.com connects landowners to their perfect properties, spots and open spaces. BizBuySell allows small business owners to bring their dreams to life. And LoopNet connects investors, sellers and brokers with clients who fall in love with their properties.
Headquartered in Washington, DC, CoStar maintains offices throughout the U.S. and in Europe and Toronto, Canada with a staff of approximately 3,700 worldwide, including the industry's largest professional research organization.
CoStar is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. CoStar is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.costargroup.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 1-855-840-1715 or by sending an email to email@example.com.