CoStar Realty Information, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at CoStar Realty Information, inc.
Join CoStar Real Estate Manager, a division of CoStar Group, a $1.3B fast-growing provider of cloud-based data and applications for the commercial real estate industry and corporations leasing real estate (https://www.costar.com/about#). CoStar Real Estate Manager (https://costarmanager.com/) has had rapid growth of almost 100% annually since 2017, and is seeking a Director, Implementations in the Atlanta office.
As a fast-growing industry leader, CoStar has strong professional growth potential, competitive compensation, and industry-leading employee benefits. Headquartered in Washington, D.C., CoStar maintains offices throughout the U.S. and in Europe with a staff of over 3,000 employees worldwide. Learn more about our growing company at http://www.costar.com/products/costar-real-estate-manager.
The Director, Implementations will manage the integrations and reporting team for CoStar Real Estate Manager. This will be leadership role that will lead a team of developers in resource management, technical guidance and database architecture. Our core technologies include MS SQL Server, SSRS, Logi and IBM Cast Iron (ETL tool).
- Manage a team of integration developers and report writers including career pathing and general resource management
- Coordinate and prioritize work with our business owners
- Work with our Application Development team to understand the product roadmap and participate in the feature development process
- Participate in the Agile process and work closely with our Senior Scrum Master on efficiencies and improvements
- Give technical guidance to team members including integrations and report writing
- Ensure proper communication among internal stakeholders in regards to capacity planning and delivery expectations
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience managing a team including training, professional development and general performance
- Experience in delivering a world-class software product in a fast-paced environment
- Hands on experience with data integration (ETL) and report writing tools
- Expert knowledge of SQL and T-SQL
- Deep understanding of agile principles and practices, 8+ years of experience as a Technical Project Manager
- Experience using TFS or similar Agile/Scrum management tools (Jira)
- Ability to translate the needs of a very technical engineering team to actions that facilitate software delivery
- Very strong organizational and communication skills, both verbally and through documentation
- Able to see the big picture while also prioritizing and focusing on the most important tasks at hand
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
Founded in 1987, CoStar Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:CSGP) is the leading provider of commercial real estate information, analytics and online marketplaces.
CoStar conducts expansive, ongoing research to produce and maintain the largest and most comprehensive database of commercial real estate information. CoStar data powers the $17 trillion world of real estate – delivering the sale, lease, property, tenant, contact, reporting and industry information that makes connections happen. We help our clients make smart investments and decisions. Eighty-three percent of the nation’s commercial real estate transactions involve a CoStar subscriber, and the top 95% of the leading 1,000 brokerage firms use CoStar to inform their decisions.
We also help create lasting experiences through our family of marketplaces. In addition to CoStar, CoStar Group brands and marketplaces include LoopNet, Apartments.com, BizBuySell, and Lands of America – collectively attracting more than 25 million monthly unique visitors. The Apartments.com Network is the nation’s #1 most visited apartment listing network, with 45 million monthly visits, allowing renters to find their perfect homes. LAND.com connects landowners to their perfect properties, spots and open spaces. BizBuySell allows small business owners to bring their dreams to life. And LoopNet connects investors, sellers and brokers with clients who fall in love with their properties.
Headquartered in Washington, DC, CoStar maintains offices throughout the U.S. and in Europe and Toronto, Canada with a staff of approximately 3,700 worldwide, including the industry's largest professional research organization.
CoStar is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. CoStar is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.costargroup.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 1-855-840-1715 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.