CoStar Realty Information, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Multifamily Research Associate I
at CoStar Realty Information, inc.
The role of Research Associate is responsible for providing the highest standard of service to Apartment Network and CoStar clients by accurately capturing business-critical information relating to multifamily properties and market activity.
- Deliver high standards of research and insight to CoStar and Apartment Network customers through proactive data capture and verification to agreed timescales
- Conduct business-critical research interviews to multifamily property managers, owners and developers; accurately track new planning applications, verify the status of new construction and capture new listings and transactions
- Timely research of new construction leads received from Aerial Research
- Improve the coverage and depth of multifamily property data through innovative research, including relationship building, objection handling, effective questioning, listening, probing, building rapport, tracking relevant publications and sharing information
- Research all data sources to given timescales ensuring information is captured, input and published in a timely manner and to set quality standards
- Maintain an accurate directory of multifamily company and contact information, ensuring hierarchies are correctly managed and updated
- Identify and fix data errors, anomalies and outliers
- Respond to client feedback, ensuring the timely resolution of issues resulting in minimal brand impact. Identify opportunities to assist sales colleagues in revenue generation and revenue protection
- Collaborate with all functions of multifamily content collection (Automated Data Acquisition, Community Calling and Customer Service) to ensure maximum efficiency and best-in-class customer service is achieved
- Help tell the story of market activity by working in partnership with Market Analysts and contributing to the production of insightful market reports
- Manage neighbourhood narratives ensuring third-party edits are reviewed for accuracy and processed in a timely manner
- Maintain the highest professional standards. Promote our ethics of trust, open communication, creative thinking and cohesive team effort
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent; ideally in real estate, economics, finance or a related discipline
- Experience of building strong relationships and overcoming objections
- Experience of delivering results whilst working to deadlines under pressure
- Ability to plan and organize workload in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and influencing skills; verbal and written
- Ability to act on own initiative and work successfully alone and as part of a team
- Confident personality with the ability to establish rapport with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to adapt quickly in a technology led environment
- Proficiency in MS Office
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
Founded in 1987, CoStar Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:CSGP) is the leading provider of commercial real estate information, analytics and online marketplaces.
CoStar conducts expansive, ongoing research to produce and maintain the largest and most comprehensive database of commercial real estate information. CoStar data powers the $17 trillion world of real estate – delivering the sale, lease, property, tenant, contact, reporting and industry information that makes connections happen. We help our clients make smart investments and decisions. Eighty-three percent of the nation’s commercial real estate transactions involve a CoStar subscriber, and the top 95% of the leading 1,000 brokerage firms use CoStar to inform their decisions.
We also help create lasting experiences through our family of marketplaces. In addition to CoStar, CoStar Group brands and marketplaces include LoopNet, Apartments.com, BizBuySell, and Lands of America – collectively attracting more than 25 million monthly unique visitors. The Apartments.com Network is the nation’s #1 most visited apartment listing network, with 45 million monthly visits, allowing renters to find their perfect homes. LAND.com connects landowners to their perfect properties, spots and open spaces. BizBuySell allows small business owners to bring their dreams to life. And LoopNet connects investors, sellers and brokers with clients who fall in love with their properties.
Headquartered in Washington, DC, CoStar maintains offices throughout the U.S. and in Europe and Toronto, Canada with a staff of approximately 3,700 worldwide, including the industry's largest professional research organization.
CoStar is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. CoStar is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.costargroup.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 1-855-840-1715 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.