CoStar Realty Information, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Software Developer
at CoStar Realty Information, inc.
Join CoStar Real Estate Manager, a division of CoStar Group, a $1.3B fast-growing provider of cloud-based data and applications for the commercial real estate industry and corporations leasing real estate (https://www.costar.com/about#). CoStar Real Estate Manager (https://costarmanager.com/) has had rapid growth of almost 100% annually since 2017, and is seeking a Senior Software Developer in the Atlanta office. The Senior Software Developer plays a lead role in the development and architecture of our web based software. Senior Developers are responsible for understanding the business and technical needs of clients and translating them into industry leading software. Development takes place in an Agile team environment. CoStar Real Estate Manager provides a great working environment where the development team has the opportunity to learn while working with the latest Microsoft technologies.
Faced with pressure to “do more with less,” organizations rely on strategy and analytics to make the best decisions and optimize their real estate investments. CoStar Real Estate Manager assists corporations, retailers, restaurants, landlords and commercial real estate service providers build world-class real estate operations by providing integrated solutions that eliminate information "silos" and consolidate information across business units. Headquartered in Washington, D.C., CoStar maintains offices throughout the U.S. and in Europe with a staff of over 3,000 employees worldwide.
- Design, develop, test, document, deploy, monitor, and support code
- Work with our Product Group in all phases of development including backlog grooming, coding, test and production support
- Provide technical mentorship to team members
- Participate in code reviews, backlog grooming, sprint reviews and retrospectives.
- Perform hands on coding to in all areas – Front End and back end.
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience with the following technologies is preferred: Microsoft Entity Framework, Angular and C#
- Experience with ASP.NET Core a plus
- Experience with ERDs and TDD a plus
- Ability to manage multiple tasks\projects simultaneously
- Must be comfortable in an agile environment including pair programming
- Ability to learn and adapt to new systems and environments quickly
- Ability to distill complex technical\business requirements into understandable\maintainable solutions
- 5+ years of experience working with Microsoft based internet software.
- Experience in building and consuming RESTful web services Ability to learn and adapt to new systems and environments quickly.
- Excellent analytical & debugging skills with strong technical aptitude.
- Experience working in the Commercial Real Estate arena a plus.
- Work for the industry leader in real estate software development
- Directly involved in determining technical direction and making key decisions
- Opportunity to work in highly collaborative, Agile environment, which focuses on continuous improvement, customer value, and rapid application development
- Opportunity to work directly with top technical talent and leadership in the industry
- Size of team allows for exposure to a broad range of technologies and responsibilities
- Opportunity to lead implementation of new technologies\frameworks
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
Founded in 1987, CoStar Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:CSGP) is the leading provider of commercial real estate information, analytics and online marketplaces.
CoStar conducts expansive, ongoing research to produce and maintain the largest and most comprehensive database of commercial real estate information. CoStar data powers the $17 trillion world of real estate – delivering the sale, lease, property, tenant, contact, reporting and industry information that makes connections happen. We help our clients make smart investments and decisions. Eighty-three percent of the nation’s commercial real estate transactions involve a CoStar subscriber, and the top 95% of the leading 1,000 brokerage firms use CoStar to inform their decisions.
We also help create lasting experiences through our family of marketplaces. In addition to CoStar, CoStar Group brands and marketplaces include LoopNet, Apartments.com, BizBuySell, and Lands of America – collectively attracting more than 25 million monthly unique visitors. The Apartments.com Network is the nation’s #1 most visited apartment listing network, with 45 million monthly visits, allowing renters to find their perfect homes. LAND.com connects landowners to their perfect properties, spots and open spaces. BizBuySell allows small business owners to bring their dreams to life. And LoopNet connects investors, sellers and brokers with clients who fall in love with their properties.
Headquartered in Washington, DC, CoStar maintains offices throughout the U.S. and in Europe and Toronto, Canada with a staff of approximately 3,700 worldwide, including the industry's largest professional research organization.
CoStar is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. CoStar is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.costargroup.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 1-855-840-1715 or by sending an email to email@example.com.