CoStar Realty Information, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at CoStar Realty Information, inc.
Join CoStar Real Estate Manager, a division of CoStar Group, a $1.3B fast-growing provider of cloud-based data and applications for the commercial real estate industry and corporations leasing real estate (https://www.costar.com/about#). CoStar Real Estate Manager (https://costarmanager.com/) has had rapid growth of almost 100% annually since 2017, and is seeking a Software Engineer in the Atlanta office. As a fast-growing industry leader, CoStar has strong professional growth potential, competitive compensation, and industry-leading employee benefits. Headquartered in Washington, D.C., CoStar maintains offices throughout the U.S. and in Europe with a staff of over 3,000 employees worldwide. Learn more about our growing company at http://www.costar.com/products/costar-real-estate-manager.
Are you the type of developer who loves to get into the guts of coding, enjoy working on the front end web development and back end programing with cutting edge technology? If so we have a great opportunity with CoStar Real Estate Manager located in Atlanta, GA. Our Software Development group is looking for talented, self-motivated, and dedicated professionals to help enhance the company’s product offering. The Software Engineer will work with the Development Manager in guiding the design and engineering for integration efforts with large, complex software development efforts. The selected individual will interface with other software engineers, systems engineers, information assurance engineers, test engineers, configuration management personnel, and other project team members using the Agile SCRUM methodology
- Design, develop and deploy advanced data integrations and migrations using a variety of tools
- 4 years of SQL Server development with strong Trans-SQL skills Stored procedure programming
- 4 years of development experience in Microsoft Trans-SQL table-valued and scalar-valued function programming
- SQL trouble-shooting and performance diagnosis and improvement
- 1-4 years of SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS) or other data integration tools such as IBM Cast Iron Appliance and Informatica, etc
- Carry out Agile SCRUM/KANBAN sprint planning. Maintain and groom sprint work items. Assign items out to team members according to capacity
- Evaluate the latest development frameworks and decide on the best approach
- Evaluate Business needs on a project basis and help to determine the best technology to be used
- Design, develop and maintain code
- Participate in project status meetings as required and provide project status updates
- Troubleshoot and ensure timely and effective resolutions of any project issues
- Bachelors degree in computer science or equivalent
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Object-oriented Software design and coding experiences
- SQL and database engine Performance Tuning
- Low level of database administration tasks
- Understanding of concepts in data integration and data migration
- Knowledge of FTP protocol
- Must have written good quantity of code instead of just performing software support or maintenance
- Must have strong problem solving skills
- 1-4 years of VB.Net or C# web application server side development
- ASP.Net, MVC, Entity Framework, ADO Data framework
- Understanding of HTTP protocol and Email SMTP protocol
- Web Service development in .Net or Java
- Consuming SOAP, RESTful or WCF web services
- 1-4 years of XML and XSLT transformation
- Recent experience building web application with Microsoft .NET 4.5 and ASP.NET MVC 4
- Experience working on an Agile team a plus.
- MCPD certification a plus
- Experience working with Team Foundation Server preferred.
- Excellent analytical & debugging skills with strong technical aptitude
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
Founded in 1987, CoStar Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:CSGP) is the leading provider of commercial real estate information, analytics and online marketplaces.
CoStar conducts expansive, ongoing research to produce and maintain the largest and most comprehensive database of commercial real estate information. CoStar data powers the $17 trillion world of real estate – delivering the sale, lease, property, tenant, contact, reporting and industry information that makes connections happen. We help our clients make smart investments and decisions. Eighty-three percent of the nation’s commercial real estate transactions involve a CoStar subscriber, and the top 95% of the leading 1,000 brokerage firms use CoStar to inform their decisions.
We also help create lasting experiences through our family of marketplaces. In addition to CoStar, CoStar Group brands and marketplaces include LoopNet, Apartments.com, BizBuySell, and Lands of America – collectively attracting more than 25 million monthly unique visitors. The Apartments.com Network is the nation’s #1 most visited apartment listing network, with 45 million monthly visits, allowing renters to find their perfect homes. LAND.com connects landowners to their perfect properties, spots and open spaces. BizBuySell allows small business owners to bring their dreams to life. And LoopNet connects investors, sellers and brokers with clients who fall in love with their properties.
Headquartered in Washington, DC, CoStar maintains offices throughout the U.S. and in Europe and Toronto, Canada with a staff of approximately 3,700 worldwide, including the industry's largest professional research organization.
CoStar is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. CoStar is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.costargroup.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 1-855-840-1715 or by sending an email to email@example.com.