Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Dir Financial Planning & Analysis
Financial Analysis and Reporting
Work with senior management to provide highly complex financial and technical analysis and recommendations regarding current and proposed business opportunities, and/or internal measurements and methodologies. Provide key financial support for development and consolidation of corporate operating and strategic plans. Analyze business unit actual results vs. forecast, plan, and prior year benchmarks. Manage the periodic (at least monthly) assessment of risks and opportunities to the current and subsequent quarter forecast. Create templates and processes for data submission and coordinate the development and consolidation of monthly and quarterly forecasts.
Revenue Tracking & Reporting
Manage the design and periodic review of key performance metrics. Ensure that financial reporting of the business performance is accurate and timely. Interface with business leaders regarding financial results, forecasts, planning assumptions and other projects. Provide additional analysis and financial support to regional and corporate leadership as needed for standard and ad hoc reporting requirements. Maintain and continuously improve the financial forecasting model.
Budget & Expense Planning & Tracking
Lead the annual budget and the periodic forecast process for the supported business unit. Coordinate across multiple functional areas to align business, operational, and strategic assumptions. Provide ad hoc analysis for the business to drive key decisions.
Directly manage and mentor one to two dedicated financial analysts in support of the responsibilities above.
- 10 years of financial management and analytical experience, including financial modeling, budgeting and forecasting.
- Specific experience working in a regional or business development organization.
- Strong analytic skills, including ability to identify and quantify financial impact of opportunities with limited Data.
- Experienced financial professional with a BS/BA degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or Economics. MBA Preferred.
- Comfortable working in a matrix organization.