Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Project Manager, Clinical Research
- Job ID
- Job Location
- # of Openings
- Clinical Research
Is This The Role For You?
We hire smart people with big hearts. People who have a passion for their work and who strive every day to help others. Our work requires bold and innovative leaders; people who bring strong values and ethics to their role.
If you’re ready for a career that allows you to grow and develop into the professional you want to be – today and in the future….CryoLife is the place for you.
Manage assigned departmental project tasks/systems in principal areas of responsibilities identified below.
- Develop clinical protocols and/or investigational plans, informed consent forms, case report forms, handouts, SOPs, analyses, etc. as needed. Prepare status reports, as required.
- Liaison between CryoLife, investigational sites, and CROs (as applicable) to coordinate and document clinical research studies. Respond to written and telephone inquires from investigational sites, as applicable.
- Collect, query, analyze, and present clinical data. Develop and maintain any applicable clinical research databases as necessary.
- Identify required biocompatibility testing, work with legal to develop a contract and ensure timely completion and accuracy of final report.
- Conduct basic statistical analyses for technical support of product line.
- Conduct literature reviews and write research summaries related to product line.
- Interface with technical representatives, regional managers, and research teams for the purpose of technical training and addressing customer questions/concerns.
- Prepare product Instructions for Use and assist with labeling and labeling changes (including receipt of applicable translations).
- Generate final clinical study reports.
- Communicate with customers and field staff regarding the planning of clinical trials, complaints, problems, and general correspondence.
- Evaluate and report on adverse events, complaints, and failures associated with the product line.
- Attend surgical congresses as necessary.
- Complete necessary product Clinical Evaluation Reports and/or any other reports necessary to support regulatory submissions.
- Coordinate the execution of peer-reviewed projects (publications, posters, abstracts) marketing literature.
- Responsible for site recruitment/selection, investigator meetings, and management of clinical study sites.
- Ensure that clinical trials are conducted in accordance with applicable standards and regulations.
- Oversee project budgets, budget change forms, accruals, and monthly reports.
- Other assigned responsibilities (including previously identified tasks being performed at a higher level than one’s current title)
- Minimum 4-6 years’ experience, within the medical/biomedical industry.
- Experience managing a clinical project team and Phase III clinical studies.
- BS in biological science, epidemiology, engineering, statistics, or other science-related field preferred.
- CRA certification or certification eligible.
- Demonstrated statistical and computer skills (spreadsheet, relational databases, intermediate to advanced statistical analysis).
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time.
Who We Are.
CryoLife is one of the world’s leading contemporary medical device companies whose technology and products bring restoration and hope to people all around the world. With a variety of innovative products and technologies available, including preserved human cardiac and vascular tissues, surgical adhesives and sealants, and mechanical heart valves, our mission is to restore the health of patients by delivering innovative technologies of unsurpassed quality. Since our inception in 1984, it is estimated that our products and tissues have been implanted in over 1 million patients worldwide. Headquartered in Kennesaw, Georgia, CryoLife employs over one thousand people from various education and experiential backgrounds across the United States and internationally.
CryoLife is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
CryoLife provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
CryoLife is committed to providing reasonable accommodations both in the application and interview process, consistent with legal requirements. If you need a reasonable accommodation while seeking employment, please email ADA_Accommodation@CryoLife.com or call 770-429-5215. A Human Resources representative will return your call. Messages or emails for any reason other than accommodation requests will not be returned.