Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Web Developer Analyst II
- Job ID
- Job Location
- # of Openings
- Information Technology
Is This The Role For You?
We hire smart people with big hearts. People who have a passion for their work and who strive every day to help others. Our work requires bold and innovative leaders; people who bring strong values and ethics to their role.
If you’re ready for a career that allows you to grow and develop into the professional you want to be – today and in the future….CryoLife is the place for you.
The Web Developer Analyst will work as part of a team to develop new business applications, migrate legacy applications, and support current mission critical applications. This position will work directly with the customer throughout the entire lifecycle of each application, from business requirement review/analysis through development, user testing to implementation and ongoing maintenance.
- Work with business stakeholders to create, update, maintain, and otherwise support mission critical, web based applications. Will be responsible for handling multiple application requests and assigned project tasks and ensure on-time and on-budget delivery.
- Consult with business stakeholders to understand the requirements, provide guidance on how to best meet the business need, and gather user requirements to develop or enhance the business application.
- Develop technical documentation to support development and testing of the application and develops documentation for all design changes and new development in accordance with change request procedures.
- Develop training materials and deliver training to the business stakeholders and appropriate staff.
- Complete data migration and implementation tasks to successfully deliver the application to the business stakeholders for use.
- Provide third-level support and maintenance of business applications including on-call support as needed. Troubleshoot tickets that may require fixing bugs or instructing users on how to perform tasks.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or 4 years of equivalent experience. Two-four years of application development experience using .NET/C# in Visual Studio.
- Experience with single page applications using Angular.
- Familiar with development and workflow tools including Team Foundation Server or Git.
- Experience with business analysis and management of project tasks.
- Experience with SQL data structure and queries.
- Experience in a regulated environment and understanding the need for audit logs, documentation, and SOX controls is a plus.
Who We Are.
CryoLife is one of the world’s leading contemporary medical device companies whose technology and products bring restoration and hope to people all around the world. With a variety of innovative products and technologies available, including preserved human cardiac and vascular tissues, surgical adhesives and sealants, and mechanical heart valves, our mission is to restore the health of patients by delivering innovative technologies of unsurpassed quality. Since our inception in 1984, it is estimated that our products and tissues have been implanted in over 1 million patients worldwide. Headquartered in Kennesaw, Georgia, CryoLife employs over one thousand people from various education and experiential backgrounds across the United States and internationally.
CryoLife is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
CryoLife provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
CryoLife is committed to providing reasonable accommodations both in the application and interview process, consistent with legal requirements. If you need a reasonable accommodation while seeking employment, please email ADA_Accommodation@CryoLife.com or call 770-429-5215. A Human Resources representative will return your call. Messages or emails for any reason other than accommodation requests will not be returned.