CSG Systems Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at CSG Systems Inc.
16335 Senior Architect (Open)
Position Type:Full time
Location(s):US.CO.Greenwood Village.OfficeCA.Edmonton.Office, CA.Edmonton.Remote, CA.Toronto.Remote, US.CO.Remote
- Provides overall technical leadership for end-to-end BSS/OSS enterprise architecture solutions, including integration with partner/third party components
- Prime technical leader of all technical aspects of the solution architecture, defines components for design and development and identifies skills/resources required to develop:
- Ensures compliance to principles of quality assurance
- Follows and promotes the agreed Best Practices and their supporting documentation
- Acts as trusted advisor for the customer for design considerations
- Proactively prevents and resolves technical issues to avoid escalation
- Ensures technical viability of solutions as defined in the Statement of Work and subsequent change requests
- Provides leadership of the project technical teams through the design, build, test, and delivery process Coaches and mentors other architects to build on products and industry knowledge
- Reviews and approves estimates for technical tasks as developed by mentored architects
- As SME, assists with significant sales opportunities
- Provides feedback to the product development organization for improvements, market trends, and product issues
CSG is driven by a singular vision: Flexible, seamless, limitless communications, information and content services for everyone and we help our customers thrive in the most dynamic, challenging and complex market conditions imaginable.
As the one of largest business support solutions providers, CSG International provides solutions to a global client base and across market segments. Join an elite team of industry leading professionals who are driven for success in finding innovative solutions for our company and clients. We respond to the complexity of a dynamic, convergent world with a flexible set of needs-based solutions, innovative new technologies and forward thinking that helps our clients solve business problems and identify new opportunities and revenue streams.
In today's dynamic and competitive marketplace, one thing is certain: change. The one of the world's leading providers of business support solutions, CSG International Understands what it means to evolve, adapt and transform. Our goal is to help you generate revenue, maximize customer value, and manage your business more efficiently.
CSG is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity / Veteran / Disabled / Female / Minority / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity Employer. CSG does not discriminate on the basis of age 40 and over, color, disability, gender identity, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or any other applicable status protected by state or local law, are not taken into account in any employment decision.
CSG will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with CSG and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please call us at 1 (402) 431-7440 or email us at List-Hr-EEO-Coordinators@csgi.com