Cushman & Wakefield, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Cushman & Wakefield, inc.
Job TitleProperty Administrator
Job Description SummaryPOSITION SUMMARY
Performs the administrative functions of the Property Management Team assuring a high level of professionalism in property issues, including timely response to and resolution of any tenant requests or concerns.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
May be responsible for one or more of the following:
• Provide full administrative support, including phone support, typing reports, filing and distribution of correspondence
• Schedule and coordinate meetings/special events, as requested
• Assist in lease administration activities, including tenant contacts and insurance information; generate reports
• Prepare and coordinate bid proposals, service contracts and approved invoices. Assist in bidding process and assist Property Manager(s) in their efforts to ensure compliance with C&W’s policies and procedures
• Prepare and code invoices for Property Manager’s approval
• Ensure office is stocked with office supplies and other required items to maintain the office
• Ensure prompt and accurate completion of contract and certificates of insurance information in contract administration software
• Track and file contracts and insurance certificates; maintain follow-up system for expirations
• Monitor and maintain the property maintenance work order system and prepare monthly reports for Property Manager on status of tenant work orders
• Maintain the property purchase order system
• Maintain lease and contract files, as well as other files located within the property management office
• Promote and foster positive relationships with tenants and clients and track service calls as required
• Assist with monthly and quarterly management reports as well as annual budget preparation
• Process management and maintenance staff hours, tenant bill back invoices through accounting, expense reports, monthly meter readings of properties, and check requests for review and approval
1. Communication Proficiency (oral and written)
2. Customer Focus (internal and external)
3. Organization Skills
4. Interpersonal Skills
• High school diploma/GED equivalent; Bachelor Degree preferred
• Customer service experience preferred
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONS
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to give and take direction and to interface with decision makers in a professional manner and maintain confidential information
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The PHYSICAL DEMANDS described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate with others and exchange accurate information; operate a computer and other office productivity machinery; move about the workplace; remain in a stationary position for 85% of the time; and extend hands and arms in any direction.
C&W provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees during employment are treated without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
About Cushman & Wakefield
Cushman & Wakefield (NYSE: CWK) is a leading global real estate services firm that delivers exceptional value for real estate occupiers and owners. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest real estate services firms with approximately 51,000 employees in 400 offices and 70 countries. In 2018, the firm had revenue of $8.2 billion across core services of property, facilities and project management, leasing, capital markets, valuation and other services. To learn more, visit www.cushmanwakefield.com or follow @CushWake on Twitter.
For US Applicants:
Cushman & Wakefield is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer. All individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees during employment are treated without regard to any of these characteristics.We hire the most talented professionals and invest in superior resources and technologies. The talent of our extraordinary people and the culture and business approach we foster, coupled with the exceptional, creative services we provide and the results we deliver worldwide for owners, occupiers, and investors are what distinguishes Cushman & Wakefield.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws
Cushman & Wakefield is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information:
This Organization Participates in E-Verify
Right to Work
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, please call 1-888-365-5406 or email HRServices@cushwake.com