Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
This position is responsible for a variety of functions associated with the timely and efficient operation of the warehouse.
- Follow all instructions given by their supervisor or Team Leader
- Be present at the assigned work area at the time shift begins.
- Prepare products for shipment to customer locations.
- Clean and prepare products for stocking.
- Inspect products for damage.
- Assemble orders from inventory and pre-pack the components.
- Load and unload trucks as they arrive.
- Log in shipments as received.
- Keep work area and entire facility clean and organized.
- Shelve stock to appropriate inventory areas.
- Pull orders as required for other departments.
- Maintain a high level of quality as set forth by CXtecâ€™s ISO procedures.Â
- Assist in various departments as needed or directed.
- Conform to ESD, PPE/Safety policy as trained.
- Assume additional responsibilities as required.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Familiarity with computer systems as well as warehousing practices and methods preferred
- Must have good organizational and time management skills
- Must be able to work in Norcross, GA.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
Comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Health insurance and prescription drug coverage
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Company-paid life insurance
- Voluntary life, short and long-term disability, and critical illness insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Traditional and Roth 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid vacation, sick/personal days, 8 holidays
- Multiple discounts with local vendors
As a condition of employment, upon offer, candidates will be required to participate in a background check and complete a pre-employment drug screen.