Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
B2B Sales, Marketing, Telematics & Connectivity Specialist, Vans
at Daimler AG
Mercedes-Benz USA, headquartered inAtlanta, GA is responsible for the sales, marketing and service of allMercedes-Benz and Maybach products in the United States. In our people, you will find tremendouscommitment to our corporate values: 'PRIDE = Passion, Respect, Integrity,Discipline, and Execution'. Our productsand employees reflect this dedication. We are looking for diverse top-notch individuals to join theMercedes-Benz Team and uphold these hallmarks.
Bundleall Sales, Marketing, Rollout, Support/Training and New Business activities forMercedes PRO connect; the Connectivity/Telematics solution of Mercedes-BenzVans USA.
Sales activities: Steering, reporting, planning,development for Mercedes PRO connect
Marketing activities: Coordination of the 4 marketingP's for Mercedes PRO connect
Support/Training activities: Ensuring retail know-how& training for Mercedes PRO connect
New business: Support new business creation (salespitches for KAMs etc.) for Mercedes PRO connect
Supporting/Training USmarket to achieve targeted Mercedes PRO connect penetration and activationrates:
- Advising/supporting the US Van Market (incl. retail) with regard to ensuring activation rates for Mercedes PRO connect and implementing strategies and tactical measures to further increase penetration.
- Monitoring the level of knowledge in the retail organization. Identifying white spots within current situation. Introducing market-specific and/or individual training measures to compensate any discrepancies.
- Deriving, developing, and implementing suitable sales and marketing measures to achieve sales performance targets (e.g. sales programs, pricing and offering concepts).
- Generating planning assumptions & developing scenarios for operative planning and annual expectations
- Consolidating short-term, operational and/or strategic volume and revenue planning, and analyzing and evaluating the results. Highlighting opportunities and risks as well as areas requiring action
- Developing and maintaining connectivity sales reporting appropriate to the target group
- Discussing target agreements (quantitative and qualitative) for optimal market penetration (market share, sales, and earnings) and defining them within the given parameters and budgets.
Analyzing businessenvironment and derive measures to improve market penetration of Mercedes PROconnect:
- Evaluating and analyzing product initiatives and price premiums with consideration of market-specifics
- Analyzing KPIs with regard to market trends, the marketing mix, and distribution channels
- Developing analytical tools to achieve sales and performance targets
- Analyzing opportunities and risks and deriving areas for action
- Requesting, analyzing, and evaluating business cases as a basis for decision-making & new business
- Developing and maintaining analytical tools and valuation methods.
- Obtaining and evaluating all market-relevant information (competition etc.) and secondary sources
- Assessing market performance, which includes visiting local sites and dealerships.
- Evaluating product, industry, and market-specific requirements in order to optimize the product portfolio
- Evaluating price/quantity positioning for new products
- Ramp-up the US VAN market for Mercedes PRO connect
- Support market, field teams and KAMs for new business opportunities for Mercedes PRO connect
- Ensure 360 degree integration into the new vehicles sales and marketing organization as well as after-sales
- Derive sales and marketing measures for Mercedes PRO connect and monitor budget utilization
- Assess and decide whether additional funds should be approved for sales/marketing measures
- Develop, and monitorindividual market strategies for Mercedes PRO connect USA
Bachelor'sDegree plus at least 5-7 years related experience OR equivalent related workexperience in lieu of formal education. Degree emphasis in Business Sciences.
Excellentskills in PowerPoint and Excel along with very good presentation skills.
Practical experience in Daimler Sales and/or strategy area, good knowledge in MB Vans programs, competitor & customer groups, technical & business expertise, very good knowledge in marketing & sales.
- Business economics know-how, foreign languages (fluent English, German skills), persuasiveness, strong responsiveness, teamwork, negotiation and mediation skills, ability for strategic and conceptual thinking, analytical work.
Must beable to work flexible hours/work schedule
Traveldomestically and internationally (field visits, dealer trainings etc.)
Requiresvalid driver's license
Mercedes-BenzUSA is committed to fostering an inclusive environment that appreciates andleverages the diversity of our team. We provide equal employment opportunity(EEO) to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color,ethnicity, gender, age, national origin, religion, marital status, veteranstatus, physical or other disability, sexual orientation, gender identity orexpression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or locallaw.