Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Executive Referral Manager
at Daimler AG
Mercedes-Benz USA, headquartered in Atlanta, GA is responsible for the sales, marketing and service of all Mercedes-Benz and Maybach products in the United States. In our people, you will find tremendous commitment to our corporate values: 'PRIDE = Passion, Respect, Integrity, Discipline, and Excellence. Our products and employees reflect this dedication. We are looking for diverse top-notch individuals to join the Mercedes-Benz Team and uphold these hallmarks.
Primary Purpose of Job
Create customer loyalty and promote customer retention. Respond to escalated customer concerns in an accurate and timely manner. Collaborate with the Field Team and the Dealerships to create the best resolution for all cases. Negotiate, distribute and manage a Customer One Accommodation (C1A) budget based on C1A policy and individual research.
Overall Deliverables: This content should not be construed as an exhaustive statement of responsibilities or requirements. Employees may be required to perform other job related responsibilities in order for the department to achieve its' goals.
· Manage customer inquiries and/or concerns escalated from, but not limited to, these sources: phone, Executive Management, Case Managers, Customer Care, Roadside Assistance, email, fax, white mail. Concerning, but not limited to, the following categories: product, service, recalls, sales, warranty, legal issues, public relations, various media, technical and engineering issues, warranty, marketing and special projects.
· Accurately document and update customer/vehicle information in MBUSA internal customer data systems. Ensure complete documentation of customer contact with corrections and updates, as required.
· Research all aspects of escalated cases while determining the need to involve dealerships and/or the Field. Includes, but is not limited to: investigation of customer and vehicle details, outreach to necessary departments, dealerships and Field personnel.
· Knowledgeable on all aspects of Customer One Accommodation (C1A) including, but not limited to: ability to negotiate a successful resolution with dealer personnel, MBUSA department personnel, Field personnel, and customers. Ability to communicate the value of customer retention to all internal/external groups by winning customer trust and loyalty, driving business to dealerships, and making the dealer the hero.
· Knowledgeable on all aspects of the Closed Loop Process including, but not limited to: timely follow-up of all cases in order to bring them to a successful resolution, ability to communicate and negotiate with internal and external groups and customers.
· Support and mentor Executive Referral Managers. Provide training for new staff.
Requirements & Conditions
· Must be able to work flexible hours/work schedule
· Travel domestically
· Work Holidays when required
· Work weekends when required
(accredited school) or equivalent work experience with emphasis in:
· Business Administration
· Business Management
Knowledge (necessary to perform proficiently in this position)
Must have 2- 4 years (total) of experience in the following:
· Administration: General Knowledge of administrative procedures, process/project development, and system procedures.
· Business - General: General Knowledge of fundamental business practices and concepts that impact the success and profitability of the organization.
· Business Management: General Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership technique, human resource management and efficiency and process method.
Mercedes-Benz USA is committed to fostering an inclusive environment that appreciates and leverages the diversity of our team. We provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, ethnicity, gender, age, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, physical or other disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Mercedes-Benz USA is committed to fostering an inclusive environment that appreciates and leverages the diversity of our team. We provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, ethnicity, gender, age, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, physical or other disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.