Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Software Engineer, ePayments
at Deluxe Corporation
The Senior Software Engineer develops new features, offerings, and enhancements for the Deluxe eChecks SaaS solution through partnerships with executive leadership, product managers, and other software engineers.
• Participate in discussions regarding new product development and product enhancements
• Develop estimates for stories, bugs and tasks.
• Explore best practices, toolsets and common design patterns within the Web service and Ruby solution stack
• Participates in backlog grooming, planning, and other agile planning activities
• Position may include other duties as determined by the company.
Software Engineer, ePayments
• Bachelors degree (equivalent experience) Computer Science or related field
• 3+ years of hands on development and full life cycle design
• Experience with git
• Experience with Twitter Bootstrap, SCSS and CSS
• Experience with JSON and/or XML-based remote request frameworks.
• Experience within an agile scrum framework
• Experience with common data exchange formats and approaches
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal for technical and non-technical audiences.
• High attention to detail and problem resolution.
• High degree of proficiency with relational databases
• Experience with cloud technology, especially AWS
• Passionate about automated testing and rock-solid code
• Passionate about learning and technology
• Consistently writes code as a matter of pride.
• Possesses a sense of ownership, initiative, and drive; able to dive deep into complex technical problems.
• Excellent problem-solving skills with a strong attention to detail.
• Excellent presentation and verbal/written communication skills.
• Payments experience a bonus.
Full Time/Part Time
Location of Position
Atlanta, GA, Grand Rapids, MI
Deluxe is a trusted, technology-enabled solutions provider for enterprises, small businesses and financial institutions offering a range of solutions to help customers manage and grow their businesses. Approximately 4.8 million small business customers access Deluxe's wide range of products and services, including incorporation services, logo design, website development and hosting, email marketing, social media, search engine optimization, and payroll services along with customized checks and forms. For our approximately 4,600 financial institution customers, Deluxe offers industry-leading programs in data analytics, customer acquisition and treasury management solutions, fraud prevention and profitability solutions, as well as checks. Deluxe is also a leading provider of checks and accessories sold directly to consumers.
Remote Work Location
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.