Dickey's Barbecue Pit
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Financial Operations Manager
at Dickey's Barbecue Pit
- Job ID
- Regular Full-Time
Energy. Speed. Barbecue.
At Dickey's, we are passionate about the art of great barbecue! In our home office and field operations roles, we set the bar high and always strive to over-achieve. We only hire hard working, passionate individuals, who inspire others, and embody our Core Values. We are always looking for dynamic and motivated people to join our team. “Can You Make The Cut?”
The Original Dickey’s Barbecue opened in Dallas in 1941. Almost 80 years later, we are the largest and fastest-growing barbecue chain in the world. We have enjoyed our steady growth and pride in our family serving other families. We hope we can find a place for you in our growing family!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following
- Analyze business opportunities and areas of improvement at the store level.
- Work with Franchise Owners to meet or exceed store level sales and profit expectations while maintaining standards in all areas.
- Work with members of the Operations and Business Solutions teams to determine action plans intending to drive store-level profitability.
- Implement and follow up upon action plans developed to drive profitability and/or store sales driving initiatives.
- Assist Franchise Owners with driving sales that will increase profitability.
- Evaluate store level activities to ensure systems/tools in place to ensure maximum profitability.
- Identify gaps in operational excellence and create corrective action plans to close the gaps; follow up until operational excellence is achieved.
- Interpret sales, P&L and quality compliance data to develop store visit needs.
- Discuss and follow up on action plans providing regular updates to Operational Leadership.
- Commit to the brand standards for franchise compliance.
- Meet or exceed monthly Key Performance Indicator metrics all levels.
- Drive profitability at store, district and company levels through direct compliance to strategic initiatives.
- Motivate, lead, coach and develop the Franchise Operations team in the successful partnership management with Owner/Operators.
- Travel up to 75% of the time.