Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Diesel Barbershop
Stylist at Diesel Barbershop of East Cobb Crossing
The cornerstone of Diesel Barbershop’s success is our unique and exciting culture. The effects of our culture are infectious when properly maintained and nurtured. As an employee of Diesel Barbershop, your mood, professionalism, and dedication will have a lasting impact on our clients and in turn affect their likeliness to not only tip well, and refer their friends and family, but become a loyal client. Our culture is one focused on:
- Providing the very best customer service
- Developing and maintaining a happy, cohesive, unified team of professional barber and stylists.
- Continually striving to better our results and ourselves
- A rapid and sustainable growth of our business and the Diesel Barbershop brand
Here at Diesel Barbershop, we have built an exciting, fun, and positive structured atmosphere centered around excellent customer service, the vibe of great music, as well as access to and use of the latest technology. We respect our clients, management, and our fellow employees and demonstrate this through our actions, our words, and our dedication to teamwork. We can ensure our success not only as a company, but as individuals as well by embracing this cultural philosophy.
The cutter’s role is to deliver the highest quality service to their clients. Whether it’s a haircut, shave, beard trim, or other, the cutters role is to perform a high-quality service by first conferring with the client to figure out what is important to them, what they’ve done in the past, and what they like and dislike.
- Valid State of Georgia Cosmetologist or Barber License
- Minimum of 2 years salon experience
- Able to work a flexible full-time schedule, including evenings and weekends
- Superior client service and communication skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to pay attention to detail and work in a fast-paced environment
- Recommend and sell lotions, tonics, or other cosmetic supplies
- Stay informed of the latest styles and hair care techniques
- Suggest treatments to alleviate hair problems
The Client’s ‘Golden Rule’
You may be familiar with what is often referred to as the golden rule: Do unto others as you have them do unto you. In other words, treat other people the way you wish to be treated. The client’s ‘Golden Rule’ has one VERY IMPORTANT DIFFERENCE:
‘As the client, please treat me the way that ‘I’ wish to be treated.
For us to execute this properly, the most important thing we can do, is listen. We must listen closely to not only what our clients say, but also to what they do not say. Mastery of the clients ‘Golden Rule’ is easier said than done, but once mastered: it is a skill that will follow and benefit you in all areas of your life.
Be the Best Version of Yourself
To achieve your goals as a business and for you to achieve your individual goals, you must do everything you can do to be the ‘Best Version of Yourself’:
Be the Best Version of Yourself
- Always do what is right
- Do something nice for someone and expect nothing in return
To achieve extraordinary results, do the thing that ordinary people can’t or won’t do