Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Institutional Account Manager
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Field Solutions
OUR CULTURAL BELIEFS
Patient Minded I act with the patient’s best interest in mind.
Client Delight I own every client experience and its impact on results.
Take Action I am empowered and empower others to act now.
Grow Talent I own my development and invest in the development of others.
Win Together I passionately connect with anyone, anywhere, anytime to achieve results.
Communication Matters I speak up to create transparent, thoughtful and timely dialogue.
Own It I hold myself and others accountable for results.
Our client’s Diversified Brand Business Unit is looking for is seeking an Institutional Account Manager to large community hospitals and other institutional settings as defined. This position has a goal of maximizing sales and positioning the company as a leader within an assigned territory. The Institutional Account Manager (IAM) must achieve sales goals by successfully selling and promoting the Diversified Brand’s products to key physicians, pharmacists, nurses, and other health care professionals who make or are involved in purchasing, prescribing, and formulary decisions. This position also evaluates and recommends the most appropriate product and approved usage for the customers’ needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Essential Responsibilities And Duties May Include, But Are Not Limited To, The Following
The Institutional Account Manager (IAM) is responsible for the sale of the organization's product(s) in a specified region or major geographical area.
- Grow existing customer relationships and establish new customer relationships, within assigned accounts, to achieve consumables sales quotas, sales goals, and assigned targets.
- Protect and grow the base by driving instrument pull through on the existing territory installed base, as well as identifying new instrument opportunities within assigned accounts.
- Utilize account strategy & selling skills to create a competitive advantage versus competitor offerings.
- Engage the customers at all levels within the account to create Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s).
- Develop and maintain territory plans which outline how sales targets will be met on an ongoing basis.
- Develop and maintain key account plans (mapping) that identify opportunities for Bausch Health to deliver value, strategically position Bausch Health solutions, impact stakeholders, & map out the buying processes
- Provide feedback to Sales leadership on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending Bausch Health offerings.
- Conduct all sales & account activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity.
- All other duties as assigned
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
EXPECTATIONS OF THE JOB:
- Ability to travel >30% of the time (territory dependent).
- Hours (40 Hours, 7 days a week)
The above list reflects the general details necessary to describe the expectations of the position and shall not be construed as the only expectations that may be assigned for the position.
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the expectations listed above.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- This position requires a B.A. / B.S. with previous pharmaceutical sales management experience preferred.
- The ideal candidate should have 5 plus years’ experience in pharmaceutical sales, with significant specialty experience and a proven track record of success in an account management role.
- Experience in specialty sales, with an understanding of reimbursement, distribution, and managed care processes as well as previous national/corporate accounts, managed markets, hospital markets, various sites of care, IV medications, injectables, and Medicare Part B, etc.
- Highly self-motivated with a desire to participate in the growth and success of the commercial team.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent time management and project management skills.
- Ability to effectively participate in cross functional teams and to excel within a matrix organization.