Drybar Holdings LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Service Associate- Buckhead, Franchise Location
at Drybar Holdings LLC
- Shifts Available
- Friday, Monday, Saturday, Sunday, Thursday, Tuesday, Wednesday
- Customer Service/Support
Drybar is a blowdry-only bar and our philosophy is simple. Focus on one thing and be the best at it. For us that’s blowouts. In fact, our tagline says it all: No cuts. No color. Just blowouts.
We are growing faster than ever and fiercely recruiting amazing receptionists. At Drybar, our receptionists are called Bartenders because that’s what they do – they tend to the social experience of our bar atmosphere.
So here’s our question for you. Do you hold the power to…
…make anyone smile?
…turn around a customer experience?
…remember names and faces?
…do five things at one time?
Then we wanna meet you!
Before you introduce yourself, check out what we're all about here:
- Greet clients with a warm and friendly welcome
- Check clients in and out through Booker
- Maintain highest degree of ethics when handling client payments and stylist tips/commissions
- Troubleshoot any Booker issues and make changes to Client Profiles when needed
- Manage Skype communication with Customer Service team and ensure all Skype messages are answered in a timely fashion
- Elevate scheduling concerns to Customer Service team when necessary
- Check notes section of Booker for any special client requests
- Manage shop flow including pairing clients with stylists and managing break schedule for stylists in the absence of or by request of the Shop Manager
- Serve complimentary beverages to our guests
- Maintain shop cleanliness
- Restock retail displays and maintain display cleanliness
- Merchandising and inventory projects as assigned
- Provide exceptional service
- Tend to the social experience of our bar like atmosphere
- Maintain clear communication with Shop Management about overall shop operations
- Sell products, tools, and memberships
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- 1+ years’ experience in a fast paced, customer centric environment
- Previous salon/spa experience preferred but not required
- Strong communication skills
- Team work oriented mindset with a “can do” attitude
- Ability to work at a sustained, fast pace
- Excellent problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Track record in providing over-the-top, amazing customer service!
- Ability to multitask with ease
- Frequently required to stand and/or walk for duration of 6-8 hour long shifts