DS Services of America, Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at DS Services of America, Inc
Job Reference #: 5000484349006
Job TitleProduction Operator
Overview of the Production Operator position
This position is responsible for the efficient operation of designated production equipment as assigned.
- Responsible for start-up, operation, change over, shut down and preventative maintenance of assigned production equipment. Equipment may include, but not limited to, production line equipment, forklifts or other power equipment.
- Operate all assigned equipment safely and efficiently in accordance to Company Safety Policy.
- Perform manual tasks such as: loading and supplying production line items, reworking product and loading conveyors.
- Quality Assurance and testing compliance according to Company and/or designated facility standards.
- Provide general plant, production line and facility clean up (5S).
- High School Diploma or GED preferred; or equivalent experience of (3) three to (5) years with a stable work history.
- One (1) year production experience, preferably in food and beverage environment.
- Focus on safe work practices and high quality while executing duties with a sense of urgency.
- Work efficiently self-directed or in a team environment.
- Physically able to safely lift bottles and equipment weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Forklift experience (required in some locations).
Who We Are
DS Services is a national direct-to-consumer provider of bottled water, office coffee and water filtration services. DS Services offers a comprehensive portfolio of beverage products, equipment and supplies to approximately 1.5 million customers through its network of over 210 sales and distribution facilities and daily operation of over 2,100 routes. With one of the broadest distribution networks in the country, DS Services can provide service to approximately 90 percent of U.S. households and efficiently services homes and national, regional and local offices. DS Services is dedicated to achieving its mission of becoming America's favorite water, coffee and tea service provider where consumers live, work and play. Please visit our website www.water.com for more information about DS Services. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.