Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Ecolab Inc.
Ecolab, the leading global developer of premium cleaning, sanitizing and maintenance products and services for the hospitality, institutional and industrial markets is seeking a Logistics Lead!
What’s in it For You:
- Opportunity for a long-term career path
- Access to best in class resources, tools, and technology
- Thrive in a company that values sustainability, drives a safety-focused culture and has been recognized as one of the most ethical companies in the world
- Comprehensive benefits package starting day 1 of employment- medical, dental, vision, matching 401k, company-paid pension, stock purchase plan, tuition reimbursement and more!
What You Will Do:
- Participate in the development, deployment, and use of continuous improvement systems.
- Identifies safety hazards, unsafe conditions and/or unsafe acts through safety audits and initiatives, recommends corrective actions.
- Follows company standards (Ecolab Code of Conduct) and DC work rules.
- Proactively communicates maintenance needs, quality issues, or other situations that impact safety, quality, or productivity to supervisor. Works closely with Quality personnel.
- Active participation in continuous improvement and special projects.
- Implement ideas generated by operators or continuous improvement events.
- Continuously identify opportunities for system and process waste elimination.
- Recommend and implement measures to improve productivity and efficiencies.
- Drive standardized work procedures to meet productivity and quality goals.
- Coordination of equipment and labor to minimize downtime.
- Ensure constant communication with management on daily activities and challenges inherent to our process.
- Participation in the selection and development of new hires.
- May be required to work in the warehouse and perform operator task to meet the warehouse schedules in extreme circumstances.
- Clean and maintain warehouse areas, tools and machinery in accordance to SOPs, 5s standards and Job Safety Analysis.
- May backfill forklift operators in extreme circumstances, must stay current on warehouse operations and equipment.
- Performs other related duties as required by business needs and for which the employee is trained.
- Plant location: McDonough, GA
- Shift: 2nd (Monday - Friday; 2:00pm - 10:00pm; overtime as needed)
- Wage: $20.29/hour
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Two years of warehouse and/or manufacturing experience
- Basic computer skills
- No immigration sponsorship offered for this role
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs repeatedly
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing, TPM & Six Sigma Systems.
- Fork truck certified or ability to be fork truck certified
- Professional Experience coaching, mentoring and providing feedback
- Excellent interpersonal, and communication skills
- Systems knowledge of SAP
- CDL certification
- HAZMAT certification
A trusted partner at more than one million customer locations, Ecolab (ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that protect people and vital resources. With 2016 sales of $13 billion and 48,000 associates, Ecolab delivers comprehensive solutions and on-site service to promote safe food, maintain clean environments, optimize water and energy use and improve operational efficiencies for customers in the food, healthcare, energy, hospitality and industrial markets in more than 170 countries around the world. For more Ecolab news and information, visit here.