Edible Arrangements International, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Accounting Clerk - AR
at Edible Arrangements International, inc.
Accounting Clerk - AR
|Department:||Accounting & Finance|
At Edible, our passion, heritage, and future are rooted in helping people all over the world celebrate life’s most special moments with a gift or treat that’s carefully crafted to WOW. Whether it’s a birthday, a work milestone, a get together with friends and family, or even just because, our assortment of freshly made gifts is just what you need to create spontaneous moments of goodness filled with extra sweet memories and lots of smiles.
Our Support Center team based in Atlanta, GA and throughout the US is committed to supporting the overall mission of the Brand and supporting our Franchise System to deliver the amazing product, support and experience the guest has come to expect of us.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to:
- Manage fraud detection portal with 3rd party vendor
- Perform credit card chargebacks
- US: Visa/MC/Discover, AMEX, PayPal International Chargebacks: Visa/MC & Amazon Pay
- Canada: Visa/MC/Discover, AMEX
- Download chargebacks from credit card companies and save electronic records.
- Manage the credit card chargeback process and ability to explain to franchisees
- Upload credits from Marketplace into Great Plains to process Amazon deposit
- Collection, Depositing & Posting checks
- Processing incoming check deposits and wire transfers
- Posting in Great Plains for AR transactions
- Ad Hoc projects as needed
- Preferred bookkeeping experience, but not necessary
- Proficient with core data applications needed to process and ensure accurate discrepancy research, maintenance and resolution, these applications are but not limited to Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook.
- Able to work longer hours during holiday time on an as needed basis.
- Strong written and oral communications.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive Salary and Benefit plans
- Healthcare Plan including health/dental/vision insurance
- 401K Plan with company match
- Section 125 Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Critical Illness
- Employee Assistance (EAP)
- Onsite health club (Atlanta Support Center)
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. Applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, age, disability, uniformed service, status as a veteran, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other protected class under applicable federal, state or local law.