Embassy Suites Atlanta - Galleria
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Bellman/Shuttle Driver Part-Time
at Embassy Suites Atlanta - Galleria
What You Will Be Doing
Serves hotel guests by performing the following duties:
- Escorts incoming hotel guests to rooms, assists with hand luggage, and offers information pertaining to available services and facilities of hotel, points of interest, and entertainment attractions.
- Inspects guest's room to ensure furnishings are in order and supplies are adequate.
- Explains features of room such as operation of radio, television, and night-lock, and how to place telephone calls.
- Pages guests in lobby, dining room, or other parts of hotel.
- Delivers messages and runs errands.
- Delivers room service orders.
- Picks up articles for laundry and valet service.
- Calls taxi for guests.
- Transports guests about premises or local areas in car or motorized cart.
- Keeps record of calls for service.
- Delivers packages, suitcases, and trunks, and sets up sample rooms.
- Cleans lobby (ashtrays, dry mop, trash, etc.).
- Clean and vacuum inside of the vans a minimum of once a day.
- Assist in the picking up of room service trays from the halls around the property.
- Assist with group tour luggage requirements.
- Uniform and Name Tag must be worn at all times.
Less than high school education; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
One month related experience or training.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (medical, dental, vision and more)
- Vacations/Sick/Personal Days
- 401(k) - Employer Match
- Hotel and F&B Discounts
- Career Development/Training Opportunities/Growth