Enercon Industries Corporation.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Enercon Industries Corporation.
ENERCON Services is currently seeking an Distribution Technician in the Kennesaw, GA area. This is a unique and challenging opportunity to lead others to design successful work for our clients and through good business, grow our bottom line revenue and our reputation as a leader in the Engineering Consultation industry. The individual selected for this position will have a natural ability to apply their design background to what we do and has a sense of urgency to see projects through to successful completion.
This position requires:
- Knowledge of electrical distribution system design engineering standards, practices and regulatory requirements.
- Problem identification and resolution.
- Review of completed designs and design products to ensure compliance with client, industry and regulatory requirements.
- Review of design products to ensure compliance with quality and consistency expectations.
- Ability to apply client, industry and regulatory standards and requirements to existing distribution system components.
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal, client and regulatory counterparts.
- Ability to maintain production in a changing environment.
As a qualified candidate, you will have the above experience and meet the below requirements:
- 3+ Years of Distribution Engineering experience.
- BS Degree or equivalent education and experience
- Electrical Distribution System experience
- Knowledge of NESC and other applicable codes and standards
- Strong computer and communication skills.
- Willingness to learn and operate client provided programs and systems.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment and random drug and alcohol screenings
- Ability to pass ENERCON and client specific background checks and an annual motor vehicle record (MVR) according to company and client policies
- Ability to travel 15%-25%; duration of travel may vary depending on project and client needs, ranging from a few days to a few weeks
We do not sponsor employees for work authorization in the U.S. for this position.
ENERCON Services is a long standing and well respected engineering and technical services consulting company. We provide premiere services to companies in the energy, utility and industrial sectors, as well as to governmental agencies across the U.S. and Internationally.
ENERCON is fully owned by our employees and offers excellent benefits and career opportunities. To learn more about ENERCON, visit us at www.enercon.com. ENERCON does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.