Enercon Industries Corporation.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Enercon Industries Corporation.
ENERCON is currently seeking an Electrical Engineer in our Kennesaw, GA or Birmingham, office. This is a unique and challenging opportunity to increase revenue through design, improve customer satisfaction and be a well rounded individual representative of our reputation as a leader in the Engineering Consulting industry. The individual selected for this position will have a broad understanding of Fossil Power Generation and a sense of urgency to see projects through to successful completion.
- Perform reviews, assemble and prepare design modification packages
- Develop models and design specifications of mechanical components
- Ability to be an individual contributor and work effectively in teams.
- Willing to travel to a plant site for meetings and/or assignment. Assignments vary based on project and client needs, ranging from a few weeks to several months.
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering from an accredited university.
- I&C and PE a plus
- On-site walkdown experience a plus
- Broad knowledge of industry and regulatory standards pertaining to the power industry a plus.
- 0-6 years of prior experience in the electrical design of mechanical systems
- Demonstrated proficiency in preparation of electrical calculations
- Familiarity with TVA and Oglethorpe Engineering a plus
- Good writing, presentation and communication skills
- Ability to pass a pre-employment and random drug and alcohol screenings
- Proficient in Word and Excel.
- Ability to pass ENERCON and client specific background checks and an annual motor vehicle record (MVR) according to company and client policies
- Ability to travel up to 20-25% of the time to client sites (expected to travel at least one time per month) for project and or marketing meetings.
We do not sponsor employees for work authorization in the U.S. for this position.
ENERCON Services is a long standing and well respected engineering and technical services consulting company. We provide premiere services to companies in the energy, utility and industrial sectors, as well as to governmental agencies across the U.S. and Internationally.
ENERCON is fully owned by our employees and offers excellent benefits and career opportunities. To learn more about ENERCON, visit us at www.enercon.com. ENERCON does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.