Enercon Industries Corporation.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Lead Distribution Line Engineer
at Enercon Industries Corporation.
ENERCON Services is currently seeking an experienced Lead Distribution Line Engineer in the Kennesaw, GA area. This is a unique and challenging opportunity to work on exciting projects and through good business, grow our bottom line revenue and our reputation as a leader in the Engineering Consultation industry. The individual selected for this position will have a natural ability to design, have a broad understanding of power delivery and a sense of urgency to contribute well to a team.
In this role, your Key Responsibilities will include:
- Knowledge of electrical distribution system design engineering standards, practices and regulatory requirements.
- Problem identification and resolution
- Review of completed designs and design products to ensure compliance with client, industry and regulatory requirements.
- Review of design products to ensure compliance with quality and consistency expectations.
- Ability to apply client, industry and regulatory standards and requirements to existing distribution system components.
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal, client and regulatory counterparts.
- Ability to maintain production in a changing environment
- Provide technical guidance, leadership, and effectively manage workloads for assigned team members
As a qualified candidate, you will have the above experience and meet the below requirements:
- Minimum of 3+Years of Distribution Engineering or related experience.(5+ years of experienced preferred)
- BS Degree or equivalent education and experience
- Electrical Distribution System experience
- Knowledge of NESC and other applicable codes and standards
- Strong computer and communication skills.
- Willingness to learn and operate client provided programs and systems
- Proven history of successfully attaining results in a production environment.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment and randon drug and alcohol screenings
- Ability to pass ENERCON and client specific background checks and an annual motor vehicle record (MVR) according to company and client policies
- Ability to travel up to 20 - 25% of the time to client sites (expected to travel at least one time per month) for project and/or marketing meetings
We do not sponsor employees for work authorization in the U.S. for this position.
ENERCON Services is a long standing and well respected engineering and technical services consulting company. We provide premiere services to companies in the energy, utility and industrial sectors, as well as to governmental agencies across the U.S. and Internationally.
ENERCON is fully owned by our employees and offers excellent benefits and career opportunities. To learn more about ENERCON, visit us at www.enercon.com. ENERCON does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.