Envision Innovative Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
.NET Software Developer
at Envision Innovative Solutions
|Title:||.NET Software Developer|
|ID:||DODEA - 101|
|Location:||Peachtree City, GA|
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, and implements software. Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications.
• Researches, tests, builds, and coordinates the conversion, integration, and modernization of products based on client requirements.
• Designs and develops new software products or enhancements to existing applications.
• Addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
• Consults with project teams and customer to identify application requirements.
• Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application packages, application integration and testing tools.
• Identifies, isolates, and rectifies errors to restore applications to a normal operational status.
• Maintains and sustains error free application operations via inspections, detection, testing, repairing, modification and adjustment of programming code and rebuilding before the development of major defects.
• Administers user accounts, access control, groups, permissions, and security controls.
• Performs root cause analysis and recommending actions to prevent future occurrences of issues that arise.
• Participates in development of software user manuals, SOPs and any other supporting documentation.
• Performs code edits on incoming HTML documents and convert non-HTML documents to adhere to web standards and Section 508 Web Accessibility Standards.
• Works in collaboration with clients to troubleshoot issues and provide professional support for enterprise systems.
• US Citizenship and a current Secret Clearance or having held one during the last two years. (History of higher clearance a plus)
• At least eight (8) years of experience in providing preventive, corrective and adaptive sustainment using the .NET development platform.
• 8 years of experience developing web applications using .NET.
• 5+ years computer programming experience in at least one of the following: Java,
• Microsoft .NET Entity Framework experience
• Advanced working skills in programming with SQL or Oracle.
• Preferred knowledge of ServiceNow workflows to assist with DoDEA modernization efforts.
• General knowledge of system software development lifecycles, including requirements generation, design, code, verification and test, systems integration, maintenance, and support as it relates to an AGILE process/workflow.
Established in 2006, Envision Innovative Solutions is a technology company that uses its knowledge and expertise to develop solutions and solve problems for commercial and government customers with a constant and deliberate commitment to performance and integrity.
Small Disadvantaged Business(SDB), offering a broad range of services.
Over time, we have developed expertise in staffing Technology projects and formed a Recruitment Service to provide staffing and solution needs to commercial customers. Our clients include many Technology and Financial Services companies. We have continued to grow, adding cutting edge networking solutions, web design and e-marketing services, as well as SEO strategy services.
Envision Innovative Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce regardless of age. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.