FCCI Insurance Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at FCCI Insurance Group
FCCI Insurance Group is looking for an experienced webMethods Developer to join our Information Technology Group. We are seeking experienced Software Developers, with experience using the development tools from SoftwareAG or webMethods. The position will be located in Sarasota, FL, Lawrenceville, GA, or Indianapolis, IN.
- Independently write, debug and test code from specifications using Java, SoftwareAG, webMethods tools, and other tools as appropriate
- Design, develop and support webMethods projects using the webMethods 9.x/10.x.
- Strategically build reusable assets utilizing webMethods
- Provide accurate estimates for webMethods development tasks
- Collaborate with project teammates to identify needs, gather requirements, and provide technical specifications
- Collaborate with architecture team on high-level solution architecture
- Regularly communicate solutions, expectations, priorities, status and impacts to all level of business and IT management
- Provide support for existing webMethods installation by handling incidents, troubleshooting, and monitoring the flow of messages as needed
- Prepare and develop appropriate systems documentation as required by project and production stability needs
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related
- Relevant, progressively responsible work experience may be substituted on a year for year basis for the required education/exams.
- Experience with Software AG WebMethods 9.x/10.x Integration Server knowledge and related technologies
- Seeking candidates with 1-3 years of experience in development and support of integration solutions, including real-time integrations, batch file integrations, and EDI integrations
- Ability to understand complex software architecture and effectively communicate with team members
- Experience with Source control/Bug Tracking/Automated Build tools
- Familiar with concepts pertaining to: Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), Messaging, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Experience with PL/SQL to develop and maintain relational datbase structures
- Experience with Oracle DB, MS Sql Server, MySQL, MongoDB, or other database technology
- Experience with Web Services and Web Technologies (e.g. HTTP, REST, WSDL, JSON, XML, etc.).
- Experience in the Insurance industry
About FCCI Insurance Group
As a leading provider of commercial property & casualty insurance, FCCI is on a mission to combine innovative ideas and technology. Our technology teams are developing complex applications and systems to support the business and solve the challenges of this fast-growing company. We are seeking energetic teammates for a number of open positions that range from entry-level to experienced management.
We use the latest packages, tools and development frameworks from some of the biggest names in insurance software industry, including Guidewire, Insurity, Bond Pro, Cognos, IBM, SoftwareAG and Oracle. We invest in our teammates and provide opportunities for training and development in technology, business and personal growth. We offer competitive benefits, including certification and educational reimbursements, 401K match and profit sharing.
At FCCI, we understand that people want to work for a company that has a reputation they respect and corporate values that align with their own. We are committed to providing an environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance. We also encourage a spirit of community service by providing teammates with company-paid time to volunteer at nonprofit and charity organizations.
Our headquarters is in the winterless wonderland of Sarasota, Florida, near the award-winning white sand of Siesta Key Beach. We are within driving distance of five major theme parks, dozens of museums and countless cultural attractions. We also have locations and opportunities in Alabama, Georgia, Indiana, Mississippi, Texas and Virginia.
If you fit our culture, we hope you will join our team and be a part of our success. Contact us today, and give us the opportunity to show you why FCCI was named one of Florida’s Best Companies to Work For by Florida Trend magazine.
EOE / Drug Free Workplace