Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
SVP, Community Banking Professional Services
at FIS Global
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS, you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
FIS is looking for a SVP, Community Banking Professional Services to join our team in Atlanta, GA.
This position will report directly to the Head of Professional Services. This executive will lead the Banking Professional Services practice for mid-market regional and community financial institutions. This executive will collaborate, and partner with C-suite executives to define professional services priorities and execute them to deliver on growth expectations and support enterprise growth strategies. We are in the process of transforming our professional services organization and this role will be a key leader in this initiative.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING?
This position will be responsible for leading and growing Professional Services banking practice. This is a senior role in our IFS Professional Services organization responsible for overseeing all operations for the practice, including P/L, practice operations, and directing a full complement of senior management to ensure the attainment of financial and strategic business goals of the unit, and delivering on client commitments.
WHAT YOU BRING:
The ideal candidate will have;
- 10-15+ years of progressive leadership experience in the Professional Services or Consulting arena is required.
- Domain and market experience: Knowledge of financial services industry, and experience in Banking or Payments industry is highly preferred
- Evidence of an ability to adapt to changing markets, and ability to drive significant organizational change
- Proven ability to deliver in an environment with shifting market and organizational dynamics
- An industry expert: someone who has deep knowledge of the FinTech industry and credibility
- Strong executive presence; ability to interact with the leadership team, internal and external clients and diverse stake holders
- Commercial experience; a proven track record of driving revenue and operational effectiveness
- Experience with driving and executing business in US domestic and international markets
- Proven ability to improve and optimize processes and operational discipline, and ability to leverage technology to drive operational efficiencies and profitability
- Previous experience building and cultivating a high-performing leadership team, and ability to communicate at various levels within the FIS or client organization (e.g., executive, management, individual contributors)
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, team, project management and time management skills
- Ability to travel as required.
- Ideally BA/ BS, MBA preferred
- Cultivates strategic stakeholder, peer and client relationships
- Translates strategy into operational reality
- Creates a growth culture
- Defines, develops and articulates the strategic direction of the business to the wider organization
- Drives transformation change across the business
- Creates an environment where leaders and employees continuously seek innovative approaches
- Maximizes benefits / value for clients and the company
- Initiates cooperation among different organizational groups to achieve a common result
- Demonstrates commitment to the development of skills, knowledge and abilities of the wider organization
- Able to navigate and be effective across a matrixed organization
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
At FIS, we value new ideas and we pride ourselves on providing a wide-range of opportunities for professional growth in a face-paced environment. FIS offers an open minded collaborative culture with enthusiastic technologists. A true partner. We are dedicated to our team members and our customers equally. We strive to create an environment to help you succeed.
Additional Perks and Benefits such as:
- Competitive salary and bonus potential
- Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover and travel insurance
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services and technology
This executive will lead the Banking Professional Services practice for mid-market regional and community financial institutions.
With a 50-year history rooted in the financial services industry, FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. We champion clients from banking to capital markets, retail to corporate and everything touched by financial services. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, our 53,000 worldwide employees help serve more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf and here:www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
FIS™ is the world’s largest global provider dedicated to banking and payments technologies. With a long history deeply rooted in the financial services sector, FIS serves more than 14,000 institutions in over 110 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 39,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing and banking solutions, providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that drives financial institutions.
Join us as we redefine secure financial technology on a global level. We’re proud to be a Fortune 500 company and the world leader in the global financial technology industry. Greatness doesn’t just happen. It takes innovation, investment and a commitment to being the best at what you do. That’s why, at FIS™, we offer more than jobs with benefits. We offer the opportunity to realize your potential, push your limits and make real contributions to the financial technology industry and the world. If you share our spirit of excellence and achievement, you’re the type of person we want working beside us. We’re an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries and terrific benefits in energetic work environments.
Talent, if you have it, we want it. Join the FIS Global Talent Network today!
What is a Talent Network?