Georgia Department of Public Health
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Property Supply Supervisor 2
at Georgia Department of Public Health
- Job Responsibilities
Under general supervision, processes accurate inventory of supplies, property and equipment of the DeKalb County Board of Health. Other duties in relation to this objective are:
- Performs general operations of supply and warehouse to include property, records, surplus management, work orders and courier services
- Performs all transfer, security, maintenance, disposition and destruction of records
- Manages property and inventory control
- Assembles/disassembles and move furniture and equipment
- Must be approved to operate agency vehicle and must be able to lift up-to 50lbs with assistance.
- Minimum Qualifications
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university OR Associate's degree from an accredited college AND One year of experience in materials management OR Three years of experience in materials management OR One year of experience at the lower level (FET041) or position equivalent.