GLOBAL PAYMENTS INC.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Accounts Payable Specialist
at GLOBAL PAYMENTS INC.
Summary:The Sr AP Specialist is responsible for ensuring all processes are adhered to and that all deadlines are met for invoice entry, invoice payment, and month end. This role performs testing of new and updated processes, documenting processes, and assists with integration of new acquisitions into the Global Payment AP processes.
- Review rejection and error queues prior to invoice transfer between systems and resolve items within SLA to ensure accurate timing of posting of invoices and payments.
- Review issues and questions from GSC team on a daily basis and resolve through interactions within and outside the business.
- Process invoices within Ariba system to ensure invoice entry process is within SLA
- Process upload processes for telecom, commissions, card programs, and as needed into Oracle Cloud system
- Process check requests in Oracle Cloud system
- Review expense reports within Certify system as needed
- Perform payment runs including checks (outsource/onsite), ACH, EFT, Wire, Card runs, and International per schedule while adhering to cash forecast.
- Address questions from internal and external customers in individual and group email boxes within SLA.
- 1099 processing
- Participate in testing of new software offerings and provide feedback to project lead and AP Manager
- Monthly reporting within the business including GL team for month end close and reconciliations needed
- Participate in acquisition project team to integrate new company into Global AP process
- Documenting processes and update annually or as needed when changes occur.
- Review processes written by others on the team to ensure compliance.
- Provide training to others on the AP team and to others within the company.
- Assist with cash forecasting process.
- Other duties as needed
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
Global Payments Inc. (NYSE: GPN) is a leading worldwide provider of payment technology services that delivers innovative solutions driven by customer needs globally. Our technologies, partnerships and employee expertise enable us to provide a broad range of products and services that allow our customers to accept all payment types across a variety of distribution channels in many markets around the world.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia with more than 8,500 employees worldwide, Global Payments is a member of the S&P 500 with merchants and partners in 30 countries throughout North America, Europe, the Asia-Pacific region and Brazil.
- Corporate citizenship is fundamental to our values
- Real opportunities to grow professionally
- Collaborative, friendly work environment
- Relaxed, casual dress code
- Competitive benefits