GLOBAL PAYMENTS INC.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr Treasury Analyst
at GLOBAL PAYMENTS INC.
Summary:Senior Treasury Analyst provides operational and strategic support services to the treasury department. Primary focus is on cash management, cash accounting and treasury service maintenance and implementation.
- Directs opening, closing and modification of bank accounts. This includes but is not limited to the detailed review of documentation, completion and maintenance of online banking platforms, maintenance of account signatories and accounts within the Treasury Management System and setup and maintenance of general ledger accounts.
- Assists in the implementation of new banking products and services.
- Reviews daily cash position of assigned bank accounts and alerts Treasury Cash Manager of any cash shortfalls and works to resolve.
- Initiates daily electronic fund transfers (i.e. wires, ACH’s, interbank transfers).
- Confirm all integrated bank transactions clear the bank account and address any errors and rejections with both the business unit and corresponding bank.
- Reviews all bank fees for accuracy. Provides monthly comparison and analysis of fees.
- Provides support with periodic internal and external audits including but not limited to SOX control audits and Treasury risk audits.
- Reviews, monitors and confirms all general ledger cash entries generated from the Treasury Management Systems and reconciles month end cash leads to bank account balances.
- Responsible for maintaining cash posting rules and budget code posting rules within the Treasury Management System
- Prepares any manual treasury related general ledger cash entries and coordinates with the related business unit accounting teams.
- Serves as back up to Treasury Cash Manager
- Provides support with other treasury initiatives.
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
Global Payments Inc. (NYSE: GPN) is a leading worldwide provider of payment technology services that delivers innovative solutions driven by customer needs globally. Our technologies, partnerships and employee expertise enable us to provide a broad range of products and services that allow our customers to accept all payment types across a variety of distribution channels in many markets around the world.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia with more than 8,500 employees worldwide, Global Payments is a member of the S&P 500 with merchants and partners in 30 countries throughout North America, Europe, the Asia-Pacific region and Brazil.
- Corporate citizenship is fundamental to our values
- Real opportunities to grow professionally
- Collaborative, friendly work environment
- Relaxed, casual dress code
- Competitive benefits