Goodman Manufacturing Company, L.P.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Warehouse Associate 1
at Goodman Manufacturing Company, L.P.
- Job ID
- Experience (Years)
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Goodman is seeking a professional, skilled individual for our Warehouse Associate position. This position is responsible for off-loading, put-away, picking and staging of equipment and parts while providing professional quality customer service to all internal and external customers. For the accountability and movement of all materials within the warehouse and overall appearance. Responsible to follow all safety practices. If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website http://careers.daikincomfort.com, and submitting your resume.
- Receive and Load Product
- Operate Forklift as needed to load/unload products
- Ensure all items are received per procedure and stocked
- Ensure all items being loaded/shipped are per procedures
- Maintain Inventory and Prepare Cycle Counts
- Maintain Warehouse and Forklift by following required maintenance and housekeeping and Safety procedures
- Control damage and inventory
- Ability to drive forklift safely
- Ability to complete Will Calls
- Responsible for completing required paperwork
- Ability to complete a daily Pre &Post shift Forklift inspection
- Proper PPE and uniform must be worn at all times during each shift
- Assist Customers and CSRs as needed
0-1 years industrial forklift experience
High School diploma or GED
Must have Valid driver’s license
Basic Computer skills
Must have adequate forklift skills
The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a person’s race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities.