Goodwill of North Georgia
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Alternative Retail Coordinator
at Goodwill of North Georgia
Goodwill of North Georgia is launching an e-commerce store, and we need people like you. When you work with Goodwill of North Georgia you’ll receive valuable training, experience and benefits, such as access to health and vision insurance, life insurance and a 403(B) retirement plan.
What you’ll be doing:
As an Alternative Retail Coordinator, you’ll be responsible for providing effective customer service for all web inquiries regarding online merchandise or service orders by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of the agency’s available products. You will also:
- Responds to customer web inquiries regarding online merchandise or service orders
- Assists customers with product selection, order placement, order confirmation, product/promotion questions, shipping status, returns, etc.
- Share product knowledge and provide recommendations on product purchases
- Ensures prompt and proper resolution of customer concerns and/or issues; Escalates and engages management in customer complaints and resolutions
- Create and maintain customer loyalty by offering excellent service
- Maintains bill of lading (BOLs)/packing slips of all shipments
- Responsible for scheduling incoming deliveries
- Coordinates, enters, compiles and validates data as needed
- Meet with management regularly to discuss opportunities for improvement
- Recommends potential products to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
What we’re looking for:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- One or more (1 ) years’ experience in online sales or online customer service
- Sound judgment and a high degree of personal/professional integrity
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- The ability to interact effectively with employees and all levels of management
- Organized, with a strong aptitude to follow tasks through to completion
- Excellent active listening and time management skills
- Maintain dependable transportation and communication devices
- Proficiency with software, including MS Office Suite
- Prior Military or Non-Profit experience
Working Environment Conditions/Requirements:
- Have the ability to stand and/or walk for extended periods of time, bend, reach and grasp, tolerate environmental issues such as dust, heat and cold, as well as meet all physical requirements to perform the duties
- Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends
Does this sound like a place for you? If so, please apply today. Our process takes about 15 minutes to complete. Once you do, our recruiting team will reach out to you within a few days. Thank you for your time and your interest in Goodwill of North Georgia.
Goodwill of North Georgia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Goodwill to consider applicants based solely on qualifications and merit; without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, or protected veteran status.