Goodwill of North Georgia
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
E-Commerce Jewelry Specialist
at Goodwill of North Georgia
Are you a person who has a passion for finding that perfect piece of jewelry that will make that outfit pop? We have launched our first ever e-commerce initiative and we need your skills! Come be a part of something worthwhile. When you work with Goodwill of North Georgia you’ll receive valuable training, experience and benefits.
What you’ll be doing:
As an E-Commerce Jewelry Specialist, you’ll be responsible for identifying and selecting donated jewelry for sale online through the e-commerce platform. Thoroughly examine product conditions, capture clear product photos and document product descriptions necessary to maximize e-commerce sales.
- Identify rare, collectible and/or unique jewelry items for sale through the e-commerce software
- Examine product condition; test jewelry for authenticity and clean jewelry products to ensure products are in great condition and appealing to our customers
- Photograph all jewelry and additional products selected for sale online; ensure all photos are clear and/or visible for online listings
- Prepare detailed written descriptions of products, identify and document manufacturer information, and other pertinent criteria to accurately describe products listed online
- List all selected products and maintain product listing documentation as needed
- Modify product listings as needed
- Ensure a clean, organized work and storage area
- Assist and share knowledge and information with e-commerce team, management and other employees as needed
- Comply with the Goodwill of North Georgia International Organization for Standardization process (ISO – Quality Management System) and the agency’s safety and security policies and procedures
What we’re looking for:
- A High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Intermediate and proven knowledge with Microsoft Office
- Effective interpersonal skills as well as oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Possess strong organizational skills and the ability to demonstrate sound judgement
- E-commerce research and listing experience
- One or more (1 ) years’ experience with identifying, sorting, and selecting jewelry products for sale
- Prior military or non-profit experience
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish)
Working Environment Conditions/Requirements:
- Safety work shoes are required on 1st day of employment
- We need you to be able to work in all types of conditions including heat, cold and dust.
- Have the ability to meet all physical requirement to perform the duties of the position including the ability to bend, reach, grasp, stand and/or walk for extended periods of time as well as the ability to push, pull and lift to 30lbs with or without accommodation.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends
Does this sound like a place for you? If so, please apply today. Our process takes about 15 minutes to complete. Once you do, our recruiting team will reach out to you within a few days. Thank you for your time and your interest in Goodwill of North Georgia.
Goodwill of North Georgia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Goodwill to consider applicants based solely on qualifications and merit; without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, or protected veteran status.