Hanes Brand Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
IT Systems Admin
at Hanes Brand Inc
- Pos. Type
- Full Time Regular
- Pos. Category
- Information Technology
- Due Date
- Location : Street
- 1650 Indian Brook Way
- Location : Zip
From the beginning, we set out to recreate the softness and simplicity of our favorite vintage tee. Rooted in sustainable and eco-friendly practices, we use proprietary fabrics and specialty washes to make one-of-a-kind pieces that you will want to wear today and tomorrow and the day after.
Alternative Apparel is seeking an IT Systems Administrator to support our progressive and growing enterprise distribution operations. If you like to be close to the business and make an impact with technology, come be part of our successful and growing company. The IT Systems Administrator will administer, manage, monitor, and troubleshoot all enterprise Windows servers and systems in a highly virtualized (VMware) managed environment for Alternative Apparel's entire distribution operations.
- Administer servers, carry out application configurations, and apply maintenance updates and patches.
- Perform troubleshooting as required, leading problem-solving efforts often involving outside vendors and other support personnel and/or organizations.
- Assist and support existing help desk personnel with end-user support as needed.
- Determine and recommend system improvements and network security.
- Work with the central Hanes IT support staff on integration projects.
- Off-hours call support needed occasionally.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline or relevant experience.
- 3 years of work experience in enterprise systems administration and support environment.
- Knowledge of Windows operating systems and administration, SQL Server administration, current networking technologies, enterprise backup and recovery procedures, system performance monitoring tools, effective project management techniques, principles, and practices.
- Ability to plan, organize and document complex system design activities and to configure systems for proper functionality and optimal performance.
- Ability to communicate technical/complex information, both verbally and in writing, and establish and maintain cooperation, understanding, trust and credibility.
- Perform multiple tasks concurrently and respond to emergency situations effectively.
- Systems include Infor M3 ERP, SQL Server, Office365, SharePoint, SCCM, and various external 3rd party and in-house support system.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodations for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly: