Heartland Dental Care, LLC (HDC)
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Front Desk Dental Receptionist / Coordinator
at Heartland Dental Care, LLC (HDC)
- Requisition ID
- Dental Office Assistant - Business Assistant
Front Office Team Member – Business Assistant
Office has 2 shifts: 7-4 and 8-5 with huddle being at 06:40 and 07:40. The ideal candidate may need to be flexible to cover either shift.
The Dental Business Office Assistant will handle various administrative tasks in our front office area and plays an important part in communicating effectively with patients and maintaining an organized administrative schedule. Our dental office is committed to providing optimal dental care. The Dental Business Office Assistant will maintain and organize all administrative functions in the front office, including reception tasks – receiving and distributing office mail and email, answering the office phone and distributing calls or messages accordingly, communicating patients’ arrival promptly, managing administrative records and pulling/filing office charts among other duties. The Dental Business Office Assistant will also work with administrative scheduling, including maintaining office records, documenting patient dental treatments and transactions, following office procedures for patient referrals and scheduling of office appointments. Other duties include maintaining office accounts receivable information, making financial arrangements with patients before treatments and ordering office and administrative supplies.
- Medical and prescription drug insurance
- Free dental services for yourself and your dependents minus lab fees
- Vision care support
- Life insurance
- 401(K) retirement plan
- 6 paid holidays off
- 2 weeks vacation available
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- A friendly, positive demeanor with patients and supported dental office team members
- Great administrative organizational skills
- Strong computer skills and the ability to learn new programs
- Must demonstrate a thorough knowledge of dentistry and dental procedures
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Dental experience required
- Associates degree preferred, but not required
Heartland Dental provides all employees and applicants for employment the protections of federal, state, and local laws affording equal opportunity in employment.