Hertz Equipment Rental Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Part Time Car Washer/Detailer
at Hertz Equipment Rental Corporation
- Job ID
- # Positions
- Vehicle Cleaning and Services
- Position Type
- Regular Part Time
Monday & Wednesday, June 3 & 5, 2019
9:00 am – 6:00 pm
4210 Global Gateway Connector, College Park, GA 30337
Full Time Car Washer/Detailer, $9.25/hour paid on a weekly basis, +$500 monthly incentive opportunity and benefits
Are you searching for an opportunity to be a part of a team? Do you find it important to pay close attention to detail while still being able to meet production goals? If you are a team-oriented person who appreciates quality work and follows procedures then you have found the right position as a Vehicle Service Attendant.
If you think you have what it takes then apply with us to be a Hertz Vehicle Service Attendant!
Candidate must have a clean driving record and possess a valid US driver's license. This is an hourly paid position and pay is based on current scale. Nominal overtime required as needed.
As a Hertz VSA...
- You'll be responsible for vehicle preparation to ensure vehicle is ready for customer pick-up.
- Drive and park vehicles on-lot as needed.
- Check for vehicle damage and ensure features of the vehicles are operational.
- Check vehicle status. (rentable/non-rentable)
- Ensure interior of vehicle is clean. (windows, door jams, trunk, vacuum, etc)
- Fill gasoline tank and check fill levels of all fluids
- Clean the exterior of vehicle. (debug and wash)
- Meet processing and standardization quotas.
- Perform related tasks as directed by managers.
- Able to work outdoors in all types of weather conditions.
- Must have a valid driver's license and excellent driving record
- Ability to drive multiple types of vehicles
- Effective verbal communication skills with customers, co-workers and management
- Must be able to carry out additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by management due to operational needs.
- Must be able to work days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be at least 20 years of age.
- Must be able to work outside year-round.
Applicant must possess all auditory, speaking and communicating capabilities necessary to complete the responsibilities detailed above. The essential functions of this position include, but are not limited to, the following: sitting, standing, walking, bending and twisting, climbing, driving, pushing and pulling, hearing, writing, lifting, typing, seeing, reading and the ability to use a computer and telephone.