Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Talent Acquisition Sourcer
The Talent Acquisition Sourcer collaborates with the Talent Acquisition team to execute the hourly staffing sourcing activities. This position is accountable to follow direction from the Talent Acquisition Manager in sourcing, developing source channels, and routing candidates for both FOH and BOH. The TA Sourcer provides consultation and recommendations based on a solid understanding of talent market conditions, competitive intelligence, and other activities, as directed. The TA Sourcer promotes the current and anticipated jobs through a variety of channels such as social media, job-advertisements, and partnerships with schools and the local community. They work closely with each member of Talent Acquisition and field leadership team to understand current and projected talent needs and gets the word out to attract the right people. The TA Sourcer will conduct limited phone screens as well as engage potential candidates via social media outlets. They own and maintain the talent pipeline/flow.
• Work closely with the Talent Acquisition team to understand position and image requirements and define the sourcing tactics
• Initiate a rigorous outbound contact attempt to build college, university and community recruitment contacts
• Build and execute sourcing plan; communicate with multiple networking contacts, applicants, and references
• Maintain a highly visible company presence on ATS, social media, college/university job boards and multiple local labor outlets.
• Maintain an on-going list of contacts and candidates of interest and opportunities.
• Achieve sustained performance according to agreed-upon department metrics
• Maintain Talent Acquisition Sourcing metrics; update reports and tools to reflect input and progress.
• Other projects as assigned.