Walker & Dunlop
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Walker & Dunlop
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement strategies set forth by the executive team.
- Identify potential clients and conduct research to identify the best ways to assist in satisfying needs.
- Canvas prospective clients and leads through a diverse set of approaches.
- Organize and conduct meetings with prospective customers and clients.
- Provide analytical support for cash flow and other financial analyses as well as gather relevant market data and prepare market surveys.
- Prepare presentations and propose business terms to prospective clients.
- Network with other brokers to identify best practices.
- Help build strong client relationships by delivering “best in class” services which includes providing relevant information to clients on timely basis.
- Other responsibilities and duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or Master’s degree (prefer finance and/or real estate concentration).
- Commercial real estate industry experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Self-starter with extreme drive and a strong passion for commercial real estate
- Independent and critical thinker with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to manage high stress situations while maintaining a positive attitude and competitive edge
- Flexible with the ability to adapt to sudden transaction changes and customer needs
- Excellent financial modeling skills including thorough knowledge of MS Excel
- Proficient in MS Word
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Detail oriented, organized and accurate
- A master at time management and efficiency
- Ability to work productively in time sensitive situations
- Exhibit good teamwork and cooperation
- Good concept of financial analysis of real estate
Walker & Dunlop is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, sex, age, disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.