Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Account Manager I
InComm is a leading provider of cutting-edge prepaid products, services, and transaction technologies to retailers, brands, and consumers. InComm supports more than 450,000 points of distribution and helps retailers build prepaid card destinations, connect brands with new markets, and give consumers a simple, secure shopping experience.
Please visit our website www.incomm.com for more information about InComm.
InComm Digital Solutions (IDS) redefines the connection between merchants and their customers through our stored value and mobile gifting solutions. As the pioneer of digital gift card delivery, IDS helps our customers leverage their gift card programs in new ways to drive sales. The IDS platform supports gift cards sales through e-commerce, social media, promotional, and B2B toolsets. Gift cards can be delivered physically by mail or digitally to a recipient's email or mobile device.
The Account Manager I will be responsible for developing account relationships with channels, managing initial and ongoing account launches, maximizing sales opportunities by expanding distribution of physical and digital gift card products, recommend additional account product offering, engage accounts in promotional opportunities and maintain a consistent client revenue stream, and/or supporting an account manager by completing assigned operational tasks as needed. Operational tasks include brand approvals, bank approvals and custom cards, inputting Launch It and Salesforce information and requests, new account creation, issue tracking and reporting, contract tracking, and sales reporting and analytics functions. This position’s key focus will be to maintain, retain, and grow an owned book of business and/or assist Sr. Account Manager and Director of Account Management with any assigned job responsibilities including operational tasks, and the overall business priorities in a fast paced and evolving environment.
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Very strong communication skills – both written and verbal
- Highly responsive to internal and external requests
- Comfortable learning new technology/product lines in a highly innovative environment
- Manage and assist with team projects including event coordination and process improvements
- Ability to grow account revenue thru evaluation and activities such as product expansion, promotional opportunities or program implementations
- Must be driven to identify and exceed channel needs and expectations
- Ability to analyze sales reports and identifying trends
- Excellent presentation skills
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Ability to listen attentively, respond effectively and resolve account issues in a timely manner
- Ability to act as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts, including operational tasks
- Proven ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
- Other Tasks and Responsibilities as assigned
- 0 – 3 years relevant account management experience
InComm is an equal employment opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race; color; religion; national origin; sex; sexual orientation; pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions; age; disability or handicap; citizenship status; service member status; or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
*This position is eligible for the Employee Referral Bonus Program - Tier II