Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
BI Developer II
Leveraging deep integrations into retailers’ point-of-sale systems, InComm is revolutionizing the commerce experience through innovative payments technology. InComm leverages end to end solutions to bring branded activatable products to retailers both in store and digitally. Our process includes everything from card printing, inventory management and forecast analytics, to the development and integration of activation technology in point of sale machines world-wide. From there we leverage our backend platform as a service technology to drive product activation to the tune of several thousand card activations every second. Whether those consumers are activating prepaid products, paying bills, enjoying real-time discounts through a membership card, purchasing digital goods in-store or adding funds to an online account, InComm is there to provide unique gift-gifting opportunities, cater to on-the-go shoppers, deliver added value through loyalty programs and serve cash-based consumers.
InComm is headquartered in Atlanta, GA with a presence in over 30 countries, an organization of approximately 3,000 employees, several hundred international technical patents, and a network that includes over 600,000 points of retail distribution. With innovation as our number 1 company value, our speed to market for new products and services is accelerating rapidly and quickly positioning InComm as a global leader in fintech innovation. Learn more at www.incomm.com or connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, or Our Blog.
About This Opportunity
InComm is seeking a BI Developer to join our EDM Data Platforms & Strategy group in our Atlanta office. The EDM Data Platform & Strategy team oversees systems & processes related to the movement, transformation, cleansing, organization and storage of data across the enterprise. The BI Developer will a part of the EDM Reporting team and will be responsible creating interactive reports, dashboards, and visualization.
The BI Developer II should have the following experience:
- 5 years of report development experience
- Tableau Server
- SQL Server
- Engaging with users to gather requirements
- Designing visualizations to meet operational and analytical reporting needs
- Creating and modifying data marts, Tableau dashboards, and Power BI reports
- Troubleshooting and providing ad-hoc analysis when required
- Working with other technical teams to source new data
- Addressing operational issues as reported by the business
- This position will also be responsible for other tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
- 5+ year of hands on experience with Data Visualization tools (Tableau and Power BI strongly preferred)
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with report development (SSRS, Power BI, Tableau)
- 3+ years of hands-on coding with relational databases, preferably Microsoft SQL Server
- Advanced T-SQL programming skills
- Strong understanding of proper UI design principles
- Demonstrated ability to turn technical requirements into designs
- Strong understanding of Data Warehouse, Data Mart, and OLAP concepts
- Practical experience using source code management solution, e.g. TFS, CVS, Subversion
- Practical experience developing under both “Agile” and “Waterfall” methodologies
- Strong written/verbal communication, ability to converse directly with business to gather requirements
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, attention to details
- Experience with banking/financial services/prepaid debit a plus
- Experience with Accounting and/or Financial Systems is a plus
- Experience with data integration/ETL tools a plus, e.g. SSIS, Pentaho, Informatica
- Bachelors Degree in MIS, Computer Science or equivalent, or equivalent professional experience.
- Tableau or Mircrosoft Power BI Certification preferred.
InComm provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, citizenship, veteran’s status, age, disability status, genetics or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
*This position is eligible for the Employee Referral Bonus Program - Tier 4 - #LI-KJ1