Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Implementation Manager II
Leveraging deep integrations into retailers’ point-of-sale systems, InComm provides connectivity to a variety of service providers that allow consumers to conduct everyday business at more than 450,000 points of retail distribution worldwide. Whether those consumers are activating prepaid products, paying bills, enjoying real-time discounts through a membership card, purchasing digital goods in-store or adding funds to an online account, InComm is there to provide unique gift-gifting opportunities, cater to on-the-go shoppers, deliver added value through loyalty programs and serve cash-based consumers. With 186 global patents, InComm is headquartered in Atlanta with a presence in over 30 countries in North and South America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region. Learn more at www.incomm.com or connect with us on www.twitter.com/incomm, www.facebook.com/incomm, www.linkedin.com/company/incomm or www.incomm.com/blog.
About This Opportunity
This position requires the ability to lead, coordinate, plan, document and manage InComm Financial Services implementation projects of simple to complex. Specific experience evaluating, launching and administering financial products is strongly preferred. Knowledge of and familiarity with the Payments Processing industry, and bankcard operations to a variety of service providers is also strongly preferred.
- Build and maintain relationships laterally and vertically across the organization.
- Maintain complete control and responsibility for the entire installation and implementation process including the projects development lifecycle (initiation, planning, execution, closing).
- Provide effective, timely and clear horizontal and vertical verbal and written communication across the organization
- Verbal communication includes meetings (via call and on site) and Presentations
- Written communication includes meeting notes, status reporting and analysis.
- Able to manage projects and closely work with technical, business and design teams.
- Ability to identify risks and develop solutions while minimizing the impact to the overall project.
- Review requirements created and submitted by the business and development teams.
- Basic understanding of customer usage of Website, IVR and Mobile applications.
- Assess and evaluate client needs and Product team scope for initial requirements of project and develop project plan and objectives based on the assessment.
- Prepare and maintain project plans and client-facing communications including - but not limited to - project timelines, schedules, agendas and training plans.
- Ability to use project management tools to drive the direction of the project and to communicate with involved team members, with a high degree of proficiency
- Manage multiple projects, tasks and responsibilities simultaneously.
- Conduct post project reviews with management to improve workflow and identify opportunities for efficiencies.
- Other Tasks and Responsibilities as Assigned
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Minimum 1+ years project management experience
Working experience with Finance Service products
Industry experience with the prepaid category or transaction processing in a retail environment preferred
PMP certified or working towards this certification preferred
InComm provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, citizenship, veteran’s status, age, disability status, genetics or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
*This position is eligible for the Employee Referral Bonus Program