Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Technical Systems Analyst I
Leveraging deep integrations into retailers’ point-of-sale systems, InComm provides connectivity to a variety of service providers that allow consumers to conduct everyday business at more than 450,000 points of retail distribution worldwide. Whether those consumers are activating prepaid products, paying bills, enjoying real-time discounts through a membership card, purchasing digital goods in-store or adding funds to an online account, InComm is there to provide unique gift-gifting opportunities, cater to on-the-go shoppers, deliver added value through loyalty programs and serve cash-based consumers. With 186 global patents, InComm is headquartered in Atlanta with a presence in over 30 countries in North and South America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region. Learn more at www.incomm.com or connect with us on www.twitter.com/incomm, www.facebook.com/incomm, www.linkedin.com/company/incomm or www.incomm.com/blog.
About This Opportunity
The Technical Systems Analyst will support our eCommerce & Digital Prepaid Solutions groups.
• Research and resolve escalated issues in a timely manner
• Actively participate in application deployments into production, including verification
• Attain knowledge of all operational and maintenance activities, identifying potential impacts to related systems/software
• Continuously monitor the platform for operational excellence. Track overall transaction system health and reliability. Identify and propose improvements and track progress upon implementation.
• Create and maintain platform documentation, including a platform diagram, to assist in identifying and eliminating single points of failure
• Provide after-hours coverage/escalation, when needed
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• Strong skills in written/oral communications, attention to detail, multi-tasking, organization, decision-making, and interpersonal interactions
• InComm internal experience strongly preferred
• Strong research, analytical, and troubleshooting skills
• Strong SQL query skills. Ability to parse, perform analysis, and understand log files.
• Experience with system monitoring tools preferred (Splunk, Wireshark, etc)