Information Management Group, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Enterprise IT Solutions Architect
at Information Management Group, Inc.
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Information Technology Services
IMG – provides information technology (IT), information assurance (IA), and visual communication services to government and commercial customers worldwide - is hiring a full-time Enterprise IT Solutions Architect with TS/SCI Clearance at its Ft. Benning, GA location.
Founded in 1987, IMG is a leading small business that exemplifies competence, integrity and follow-through. We consistently provide customer focused professional services, which ensures our company is recognized for continually exceeding expectations. We believe that at the core of our success stand our people. Our people have provided professional services in the Information Technology field for our customers with a commitment to customer satisfaction for over 30 years.
In support of the ARCYBER Command IMG is hiring Strategic Planners and/or Engineers to provide enterprise network and core IT services support and technical advisory support for the Enterprise Information Technology as a Service (EITaaS) effort. The end state of the project is the Investment in Mission Effectiveness to enable Army Modernization and Readiness; Better Performance, Security, and User Experience; and Focus on Securing the Data & Mission System. In addition, this support includes, but is not limited to, the following activities:
- Strategic messaging, and network transformation (Gov’t to commercial), with extensive knowledge on commercial network standards, cyber security & DOD policies and evaluation metrics.
- Documenting and assessing IT compliance, in both legacy and target environments.
- Managing the development, revision, and documentation of IT Compliance strategies.
- Maintaining current guidance, policies, and regulations; and be able to communicate updates and incorporate into existing IT Compliance strategies.
- Collecting, briefing and reporting progress on IT Compliance and Risk management framework assessments, corrective actions, and Metrics
- Develop executive level briefings and metrics for monitoring and oversight of the program. The contractor shall delivery acquisition documents, research documents, technical reports, engineering documents, executive briefings, planning documents, project management documents and other documents as required to support the program
- Providing Systems Engineering and Technical Advisory Services to support the Other Transaction Authority (OTA) and acquisition requirements.
- Advising and assisting government leads with researching and documenting readiness requirements, and validating/using data, reports and other outputs from existing systems to define and document system readiness deficiencies.
ARCYBER requires additional personnel due to civilian shortages to support the EITaaS who will:
- Assist with strategic planning, policy, synchronization, migration planning, security planning
- Demonstrate the ability to work effectively in a leadership-type role, ability to work independently with minimal supervision, and ability to proactively engage with and advise government and contractor support
- Demonstrate experience analyzing large amounts of data and ability to prepare, write and present reports at the executive and/or congressional levels.
- Display excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office Professional Suite of applications
In addition, LNOs will also:
- Collaborates with the various teams in working with the Information Technology vendors that support operations and with the IT company or department, managing the network infrastructure.
- Plans, directs, and coordinates project activities to ensure goals and/or objectives of the projects are accomplished within the prescribed scope and budget.
- Develops detailed project plans specifying goals, strategy, staffing, scheduling, identification of critical success factors, risks, contingency plans, and allotment of internal and external resources for each phase of the project; and arranges for recruitment or assignment of project
Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Education / Years of Experience:
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in computer science, information systems, engineering, scientific or a mathematics-intensive discipline or a Relevant Technical Discipline. At least 10 years of practical experience required. Two years of relevant experience with an Associate’s degree will be considered the equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree. Four years of relevant experience will be considered equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree.
IMG COMPANY BENEFITS
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Short term and long term disability insurance
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- 20 days of personal leave plus paid federal holidays
- Professional development and training assistance
Information Management Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.