Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Developer (Central System)
at Intralot, Inc.
INTRALOT is engaged in the supply of integrated gaming and transaction processing systems, innovative game content and value added services to state licensed gaming organizations. Based on its extensive know how, advanced product development standards and substantial experience in operating lottery games, INTRALOT offers custom-made integrated solutions, which ensure maximum efficiency and absolute security.
Games Library includes more than 400 types of games: Numerical Lotteries, TV Lottery Games, Sports Lotteries, Fixed Odds Betting, Instant Lotteries, Pari-mutuel, Video Lottery and Monitor Games.
We currently have openings for Developer - Central System in our Duluth, GA office.
Education, Training, and Experience
• B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar; or equivalent combination of training and experience
• 3 year experience as a Developer, with demonstrated continual increase in responsibilities
• At least 3 years’ experience with C & C development environment
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Knowledge of computer applications, data processing methods, and data processing equipment
• In depth knowledge and experience programming C/C
• Knowledge of, and programming experience using QT, OCI.
• Proven knowledge of Web Services Implementations (Restful)
• Knowledge of various OS, including UNIX, LINUX
• Ability to analyze problems and develop solutions; to code, test, and debug computer programs; and to determine software problems
• Real time processing experience
• Coding for real time, event driven systems
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as a team member
• Good oral and written communication skills
Duties and Responsibilities
• Design, create, modify, develop, write and implement software programming applications, specialized utility programs
• Analyze lottery needs and develop software solutions, optimizing operational efficiency and efficacy
• Support and install software applications
• Participate, support, develop testing, review, analysis, and certification of software
• Responsible for the development, design, coding, and testing of proprietary lottery industry software.
• Support the development, testing and debugging of software
• Develop, code, and debug test software.
• Other duties as assigned.
Some travel required.
Employment Eligibility Verification
Must possess valid documentation to establish identity and U.S. employment eligibility.
Submission to, and ability to pass, a thorough pre-employment background check by the required State Lottery and Intralot, Inc. is a requirement of employment. A pre-employment drug screening is also a requirement.
Intralot, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer