Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Software Developer
Position Title: Senior Software Developer
Employment Type: Full Time (Exempt) or Contract
Software developer with strong analytical and communication skills, experienced in using WinForms, C#, .NET Core and .NET MVC applications. The role requires a high degree of collaboration with other development teams as well as highly skilled important business users.
Position Requirements / Preferred Skills:
- WinForms and C# experience – 5 years minimum
- Experience developing enterprise .NET Core and .NET MVC application.
- Experience integrating Excel into financial applications – VSTO, ExcelDNA, and VBA-replacement technologies.
- Actuarial algorithm and tooling knowledge.
- Understanding risk transfer pricing and the basics of reinsurance analysis.
- Experience with property-based vendor models, such as RMS or AIR Touchstone.
- Integration of 3rd Party Application Software using message buses and APIs
- Experience administering internal build tooling and build continuous delivery.
- Strong data query skills on SQL Server 2016 and later.
- Strong communication skills in dealing with advanced business users, in the fields of actuarial sciences and statistics.
- Excellent written communication skills.