Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Project Manager - Process
The Buildings & Infrastructure Line of Business is a global network of employees, which serves both the private and public sector. Our employees work to shape the communities we live in by creating world-class projects that transform the future development patterns of those communities. We provide our clients award-winning planning, engineering, architectural and interior design, construction and program management, and design-build project delivery. The Jacobs business model allows us to successfully service our clients, leverage our integrated services, and provide our employees with growth opportunities while delivering global solutions to our client's local programs.
We consistently receive high rankings from Engineering News-Record (ENR) in many classifications, including the categories of Top Design Firms, Top Contractors, Top Green Buildings Design Firms, and Top Transportation Companies.
Exciting opportunity to join Jacobs Engineering as a Project Manager - Process Engineering. This role has the ability to lead experienced water and wastewater project teams and to be a part of a growing water and wastewater business in Georgia.
- Provide project management, client relationships, team leadership, and mentoring of junior-level staff.
- Manage multi-discipline projects that include preparation of studies and construction contract documents for all types and sizes of water and wastewater projects.
- Effectively lead projects and the project team including engineering disciplines from various company offices.
- Lead and assist with business development and marketing efforts to help grow the business with both existing and new clients in GA
- Must have the ability to participate in and lead proposal efforts.
- Completes within 12 months of hire the Jacobs's Project Management Certification program
- Other duties as assigned
- A minimum of 10 years of progressive experience in project management, process engineering and water or wastewater projects is required
- Bachelors of Science in Civil, Environmental, or Mechanical Engineering is required; Masters of Science in Civil or Environmental Engineering is preferred.
- Current PE license is required.
- Project management, staff management, and business development experience is required.
- Will need to demonstrate excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills are required.
- Project management and design experience of water and wastewater treatment, collection and distribution projects is required.
- Demonstrated the ability to lead multi-disciplinary teams on complex infrastructure projects is required.
- Recent experience working with clients in the GA market is preferred.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a background screening, drug-free workplace.