JLL (Jones Lang LaSalle)
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assistant Commercial Property Manager (Bilingual- Korean) in Atlanta, GA at JLL
at JLL (Jones Lang LaSalle)
At JLL we are always looking for great talent in Atlanta. The description listed below is for a position we will recruit for in the near future, and is not a current need. If you are a fit for this position, we will contact you as soon as we begin actively recruiting for it.
If you would like to stay up to date on positions at JLL, please join our Talent Network.
The Property Manager (PM) functions in conjunction with the General Manager, Sr. General Manager or Group Manager as the professional-in-charge of the specific asset(s) under management. The PM is responsible for all aspects of client and tenant satisfaction. Of specific importance is achieving stated financial results (NOI and cash flow) and operating objectives (leasing, capital improvements, system enhancements, tenant satisfaction, operating expense control, etc.).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the management, supervision, and professional development of the property team in accordance with JLL’s processes and best practices.
- Represent JLL in the local and regional business and real estate community in order to promote JLL’s reputation and capabilities to prospective tenants, clients, employees, and service providers.
- Assists with the preparation and review of the annual jurisdictional forms and filings as required. (i.e. Income & Expense, Real Estate Tax payments, Property Tax fillings, Baseball tax, etc)
- Supports the Leasing Agents in the preparation of lease and/or rental agreements and is responsible for lease administration process.
- Reviews and approves purchases of supplies and equipment in accordance with client budgets and established parameters.
- Prepares annual submissions for the JLL Property Awards Program and industry awards (e.g., BOMA TOBY award) in conjunction with property management leadership.
- Responsible for compliance with development, revision and implementation of property manuals and on-line systems.
- Works with Client Accounting Services (CAS) to manage the accounting process fully and directs on-site bookkeeping functions and collection process. Oversees the development and revision of written accounting procedures for the office.
- Prepares and reviews financial documents pertaining to all building operations. These include but are not limited to: tenant billing processes, occupancy rates, dates of lease expirations, financial reporting for client monthly and ensures quarterly and annual compliance with financial documents. Report to management any variances, concerns and projections needed to sustain building operations.
- Inspects facilities and equipment to determine extent of service and equipment required. Recommends, justifies, develops and coordinates projects that enhance the value of the office buildings.
- Works with Building Engineer/ Chief Engineer to assign employees to duties pursuant to client and JLL guidelines.
- Arranges for alterations to, or maintenance, upkeep, or reconditioning of facilities as specified in the operating budget, management plan and/or management services agreement.
- Work with property team to ensure contracts are drafted within 24-48 hours, conduct follow-up with service provider for return of contract in a timely manner. Pulling together mandated contract package documents for review and signature. Forward and track as needed for communication and compliance.
- Competitively bids and prepares all service contracts to assure high quality and cost effective services. Assembles and analyzes contract bids, and submits bids, recommendations and standard form contract agreement for execution.
- Work with Building Engineer/ Chief Engineer to ensure that emergency evacuation procedures are in place and life safety systems are operating effectively and that emergency management plans are kept updated on a regular basis.
- Assists Chief Engineer in meeting the assigned criteria within the Operations Compliance Program and Compliance Excellence program with the assistance of the Property Administrator and other property team members. Assures compliance with JLL policies, procedures and best practices.
- Maintains role as primary/ secondary contact for tenants relative to tenant service requests. Proactively meets with tenant representatives on scheduled basis. Communicates regularly with the Property Administrator, providing necessary support and information to this primary tenant contact.
- Prepares and/or reviews periodic inventory of building contents and property condition, and forwards listing to client for review.
- Overseas, communication and management the tenant move-in/move-out process to minimize disruption to established tenants.
- Employs or contracts for onsite management and engineering personnel, as delineated within the operating budget, management plan and/or management services agreement. Submits hiring recommendations for approval.
- Manages the development and implementation of the Quality Tenant Service ("QTS") program.
- Associate or bachelor’s degree. A degree in either finance, accounting or master’s degree is strongly preferred.
- 3+ years of commercial property management experience including budget preparation/financial reporting, familiarity with building systems, lease negotiation, documentation and administration.
- Must be able to obtain the required real estate license within your jurisdiction within the first six months of employment.
Highly Desirable Attributes
- Must be able to read, analyze, and interpret legal documents (lease documents, claims of lien, etc.), general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from senior level management, clients, tenants, vendors, peers and the general public.
- Ability to define and resolve complex issues and resolve with practical concrete business minded solutions
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office/Suite, and any other software program or piece of technology identified as standard for Jones Lang LaSalle or requested by the Client.
- Capable of managing construction projects such as tenant improvements, restroom renovations and major repair and maintenance projects, etc.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at email@example.com. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.